VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Going Rogue [Ch.7 Deluxe] [Ker]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

Don't waste your time. The renders are average at best. The plot is moving at about 3 times the speed of light,and is an illogical mess. And mostof the LI's the MC has interacted with have genuinely unpleasant personalities.

This VN may be something someday,but right now it's just a mess.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TheVengefulOne

The overall story is quite intriguing, however the pacing is quite bad.

This game needs a severe rework to the pacing.

The MC is presented as this calm and calculating guy, who does not get along well with people, yet within a span of a few days he meets a girl, falls in love(or not), punches a guy who insults her, gets thrown off the police force and goes undercover on the behalf of the woman who got him thrown out of the police force.
    Then goes on to go undercover, befriends mobsters and makes nice with a lot of people.

Again all within the span of a few days.

Not to go into to many details and spoil everything, but the pacing really takes away from the immersion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kog Astarta

the game excludes my favorite incest tag, but I hope for anal tag at least:D

that feeling when the text is not bad. I really didn't want to read all these stories today for some reason, and they stole it from some movie (plot beginning), but the game absolutely deserves a recommendation.
    the graphics are excellent, some screenshots are directly impressive. and not only graphics, but also music. the girls in the game are very beautiful, the sex themes are good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LuciferPrometheus

From the mire of games with dead land lords and the umpteenth landlady LI, this game peeks out like a lotus. Even if it was absolute dogshit it'd still get 3 starts at the very least just for not creating another game with the same flogged out premise.

Now about the game. If you thought damn I wish I was Leo while watching departed, congrats. You're in luck. The main character in the game is, for the time being, is very similar to Leo. What the departed didn't have tho is a lot of babes. Which this game more than makes up for. There's optional ntr in the game but if you play it you'll find out that it wouldn't make sense if there wasn't any. And you'll want to protect the girl from it even at the cost of your own safety as you'll find out. To me, that adds a thrill to the game that nothing else does. It's like a Greek tragedy in the making. I love it.

All in all, I would highly recommend trying the game atleast once. If you don't like it, you can always put it down. But if you do, I think this game is a fine addition to the handful of games in the crime genre on this site. And I'm all for it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GayLord Jesus

This one solid game, both story wise and option wise. The choices have different outcome everytime, which so rare to find in games. Render quality and content size is decent considering it's still kinda new. Best wishes dev, keep up the great job with regular updates. Thank you again.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

RancerSama

Terrible from the graphics to the ridiculousness of the characters, their actions and dialogues, the story is embarrassing to others, bad as a Sunday movie, nor to say about how bad it is to have multiple protagonists, the truth is terrible, I do not recommend it to my worst enemy.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kiljaeden

High quality game unlike 95% of games in this site. Good renders, good story. Ladies look beautiful. I would give 4 stars but optional kinks in this game made me give that 5th star too. I am always for inclusivity when it comes to kinks especially if they are optional.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

iMucha

I like the visuals and most of the girls look really good but that's about it. Story is pretty basic even though unique for this kind of game. And apparently this got reworked from 2 protagonists to only 1 but it still feels like 2 so I don't really understand what that rework has done. Also as I said, I like how the girls look but I actually don't like any of the girls personalitywise, 2 are whores, 1 is a bitch and 1 is meh.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Keioshin

Just started this game with Chapter 3 and I think it's amazing so far and has great potential. The women are hot, especially Grace and that dress she wore :love::love::love:. My only complaint is there are some sentences that don't really make sense in english but the game is still being developed so i'll let it slide. I look forward to more updates from this game and hopefully soon.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Chapters 1-3

It's a great game that's being downvoted by virgin idiots who can't stand that a virtual, fictional character can fuck someone else other than MC. Seriously, grow up and stop acting like kids. It shouldn't be surprising that a personal whore is whoring around or that other women might be interested in other men (especially when they're not in a relationship).

With that out of the way let me tell you why I've rated this game so high.

1) Renders are great and female models (well, male too but who cares about male models) are one of the best.

2) Sex scenes are great also and I really like that we have the option to either give in to our carnal instincts or try to develop something more with characters and that will bare even better fruits later on.

3) Plot is unique for an erotic game and makes it stand out among dozens of highschool/college/houses with landladies and roommates.

4) Dialogues are very competently written and characters are fleshed out well enough so after a while we can estimate what their reaction should be after certain response without resorting to reloading/going back. They behave logically/in-character which isn't that obvious for an erotic game.

5) Game has some meaningful choices, not virtual ones and there is no 1-option "choice" here which annoys me more than anything in erotic games (but is unfortunately common).

All in all I rate this game 9/10 so far with potential to go even higher.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

CH 2 review -
    Good things in this game are girl models are stunning and the story is good - a parody of tv series / movie which I loved watching . Game has nice animations and music . Chapter summary was nice . Had Some unnecessary point and click type of gameplay .
    Is this a Male protagonist game or Multiple protagonist game ?
    In the first chapter you are able to make choices for them both and in the next chapter you don't ? and able to see scenes from his perspective ?
    It would have been better game if we are able to play as two of them given individual romantic options or one of them with romantic partners or an option to choose a character which we would like to play . In this game it is a mixture of both and totally kills the game at least for me .
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Tidepod

I think this game has tons of potential. First off, yes, the story is largely based off of the movie "The Departed" but I don't think that's a bad thing, it's a great movie and the story for this game follows it very loosely. The renders are great. I don't enjoy following the other character but I also realize that he's crucial to the plot of the story and the developer does a good job at making you dislike him. I look forward to more updates, especially more Miranda content.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ZagorTeNay

Visuals and models look very good so far, and story and c&c is still early, but promising to be more interesting than your average harem/highschool/home incest game.
    With dual protagonist it can go both ways, and it depends of how actions from either side can affects main story events. ( but it is not a negative on it's own...people who don't 100% identify with one MC can find this approach more interesting than having singular set of motivations)
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

Going Rogue [Ch.2] review -
    PROS -
    Nice renders
    Good looking female characters
    CONS-
    Annoying mini games and unnecessary point and click like clicking on icons.
    Story which involves two protagonist one who can name yourself and make choices and another protagonist you can wish to play as him or not , If you choose to ignore second protagonist you miss certain scenes ( for me it is multi protagonist game it ruins the game immersion for me where you are asked to see his side or not in every chapter which becomes annoying later ) .
    Choices - some of the choices have no outcome to the game , you are forced to play as dev intended .
    In the end 2 stars the game has good looking renders and models but the story and two male protagonist ruins the gaming experience on a whole .
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

First of all this one is to moderators. Please remove the multiple protagonist tag from this thread beacause this is one no longer Multiple protagonist game. I avoided this game because of this tag. I read the descriptions and reviews and I get to know in this game you can control two male characters. Each one battling each other so I avoided this game. Then I hear a guy saying in other thread developer of this game changed the game's perspective and made it into single protagonist game by getting complaints from many players. So I was glad and played this game. Now it concentrates only one one protagonist. Still you can also check other guys life which is non canonical. So it's up to you. Everybody is complaining about NTR. I also hate NTR, many are down voting soley because of this. Other guy is fucking a girl but she is a whore, not a potential LI of the MC. She fucks him for money. Then there other scene in the game where you have given the choice to fuck the main interest of LI. But the game is giving NTR warning about it. So I didn't make him fuck her. That's all problem solved.

Now about the game

Game is good there is a story going on yeah like a cinematic story. Renders are good not the best but it's above average. Girl's are good. There. Is animation and sound effect like gunshots. Writing is good. Game got potential. There is a chapter summary so you know where you made bad decisions. Looking forward to next updates
  16. 3.00 star(s)

TheRequestor

I just finished chapter 1 using the "Patreon Choice Unlock Save". The story plot is base on the movie "The Departed". You got to control both the undercover cop and the corrupted cop in one gameplay; the two MC choices of action will impact each other, making every replay different from the previous.

I also really like the character build of Grace which you find her being emotionless at the front part of the story but yet having a slight feeling for the corrupted MC that she covers.

The dev also covers both animation and music in the initial release, which provides better gameplay to immersed in the story.

Edit: My rating drop since the game removed the 2 MC features that really get me in the first place. Now it just like other normal game.:cry:
  17. 3.00 star(s)

tonny

I'm being generous I think with 3 stars. The renders are NOT high quality, nor Is the animations... At all... The only thing I will give stars for, Is the story, but you take control of 2 chars that are working against each other, which Is stupid In my mind, the game would be so much better with only one Mc to control, but this Is a mess... Also you have to be a patreon, to get full access, to all of the choices, so 3 stars Is VERY generous.