Seeking Gold Digger Lover

Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
I know that this may sounds weird guys, i know that even in normal games many of you didn't like gold digger character, but everyone has their fetish ig. Just recently i played S.H.E.L.T.E.R and Mandisa character is really hot for me, the MC in that game is a shelter mayor so he has somekind of power and money(?) and that's what Mandisa are for, she lure MC for bred her so that she can enjoy life using MC power.

Maybe this is somewhat findom fetish, but not really findom, since findom is basically you getting dominated financially, but what i mean is the girl act dominant/bitchy or anything you named it, chase for your power and or money, and yeah i like the character to be bitchy too.. ig most of gold digger act bitchy lol.

So if you know the game like what i mentioned above, oh it's fine if the girl is 'opportunist', not should be a gold digger but definitely chase MC for something she can take advantage of just like power, let me know! and thank you!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think the blonde in Witch Trainer can have this to a T, including the bitchy spoiled dom aspect. I say "can" because I think she can also be made a sub. Been years since I played it, not sure what you have to do to get to her content, if anything beyond advancing the plot for a while.

There's the shopkeep in Nano-Control with the big overhaul mod thing, who won't even put out when mind-controlled without an "investment".

Similar story in Lust and Power, however the game has been rebooted so I doubt much/any of her content is in the new version yet. Edit: Some of it is now.

I like the Tower Mistress in Overwhored, who is a simp for MC but also has more free will than his mind-slaves and also has a dom side.

I think most of the female characters that MC "recruits" in Grolokk are actually money/power-chasing hooahs. Too bad none of them are all that developed, some are certainly bitchy though.

Last edited:

Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
I think the blonde in Witch Trainer can have this to a T, including the bitchy spoiled dom aspect. I say "can" because I think she can also be made a sub. Been years since I played it, not sure what you have to do to get to her content, if anything beyond advancing the plot for a while.

There's the shopkeep in Nano-Control with the big overhaul mod thing, who won't even put out when mind-controlled without an "investment".

Similar story in Lust and Power, however the game has been rebooted so I doubt much/any of her content is in the new version yet.

I like the Tower Mistress in Overwhored, who is a simp for MC but also has more free will than his mind-slaves and also has a dom side.

I think most of the female characters that MC "recruits" in Grolokk are actually money/power-chasing hooahs. Too bad none of them are all that developed, some are certainly bitchy though.
Ohh thanks! nice list with the added description! i'll check them later.
Also, kindly add more if you remember or found something like that again, many thanks!

Reactions: szari_mari
Oct 23, 2021
One of the girls in The Headmaster is a gold digger (Cassandra), and she starts out as fairly bitchy. Her route involves convincing her that her goal of landing a rich and handsome older man won't be as easy as she assumed and that she'll be more likely to succeed at it if she lets you train her.

Sweshnikov

Apr 11, 2021
Ok, "boring days" by antimyx, there are multiple girls, atleast one of them should be very promising.
Also "Intruder" by the same writer. It's on patreon and more like a VN, for 2€ fits the theme.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Some more example that I think might fit the bill:

Victoria in City of Broken Dreamers - Seducing and coercing MC into giving her what she needs to accomplish stuff.
Adriana in Beginnings - Seducing MC to get knocked up to get into his money.
Grace in High-Rise Climb - Slut tricking and seducing MC to get promoted.
Belinda from Boring Days - Lazy worker using sex acts to get promoted and many other benefits.
Venefica in Monster Girl Dreams - Shopkeep notices when MC is spending money for sex acts and abuses this to the fullest milking him of all his money.