RPGM Completed Gold Scientist [v2.0] [Nuko Majin] [Retranslate]

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
1708748062165.png

Overview:
A genius scientist takes a young girl to a remote lab in the woods and is not seen again. Two years later, a secret pursuer draws near. Wanting the data she holds...…
Release Date: 2019-11-10
Developer:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Store:

Translation Status: 100% (Proofreading 100%)
Game: (Translated) (Japanese)
TL Patch :

Old Thread : Thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know this game was released a while ago in this forum. But despite it's being labeled as a fan translation, it still looks like a pure MTL. I don't mean to discredit the translator, but right now I'm trying to retranslate the whole game from scratch.

Please keep in mind that, to make things clear, this is an edited MTL. I don't want to give false hope to people expecting this translation to be a pure manual translation.

Last edited:

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the 2.0 is the final version.
I checked on dlsite and the author blog and there's no sign of a 3.0 version, the last update is on the v2.0 with content adds and bufix and after this there's only posts about the next game.
I suspect the 3.0 refers to the version of the translation, not the game.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
I've done proofreading for the game and made some fixes to the translation, along with adding some translation to some untranslated parts. I think I'm done with this project for now. Maybe next time I'll try to translate the upcoming Nuko Majin game or update my translation for Battle Armor Sorgante if a new update is out.

Last edited:

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
I've done proofreading for the game and made some fixes to the translation, along with adding some translation to some untranslated parts. I think I'm done with this project for now.
Have you updated your opening post with the proofread translation?

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
It keep mentioning that I still have mercenary in my party despite I having removed them.
EDIT: Nevermind, I just had to hire some merc then remove them again.

Last edited: