2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
uS9okO.png

Overview:
You play as a 28-year-old man who is working in a very prestigious company in a very demanding job. One day you find your boss in a very strange situation...
The same day you get into a car accident. You don't think that this is an accident and you try to prove, that your Boss, Mr.Pinewell, is involved in some shady business... At the same time you'll need to manage your private life and help your character achieving his goal to be the best man he can be!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: Radiant Heart Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

* The Compressed and Android versions are not made by the developer - use at your own risk!

MDR4Hv.png bg pro_home_d2a_21.png bg pro_home_d2a_23.png bg pro_home_d2a_34.png bg pro_work_d3_39.png bg pro_workplace_flashback19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
That butt kinda makes me think of salami, but hey, I'm open to liking that. :cool:
Seems to the me the lighting in the renders is soft yet flat. And it's a causing the skintones of the models to appear abnormal. It's too jarring to allow me to think I might become immersed into the renders.
I know literally nothing about lighting, rendering, etc., but it seems about half-and-half to me. Most of the important renders look really good, IMO, while a lot of the conjuctive is a little odd-looking with the lighting. It's all fairly grainy, but I didn't really perceive it. It's 912MBs and I zoomed through in about three minutes, so I guess we'll see where the quality-filesize ratio falls.
But I will say that I was getting kinda nervous I'd be proverbially locked in the room with Nia (the nurse). Really not a fan of that practice in H-games, and are some scenes that are mandatory to view with her. In fact, two of the three choices is two scenes with her, and the other is a simple this-or-that peek.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Seems to the me the lighting in the renders is soft yet flat. And it's a causing the skintones of the models to appear abnormal. It's too jarring to allow me to think I might become immersed into the renders.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Purple on black background is super hard to read. Actually a lot of these colored words are hard to read in many spots. Words need to be bigger they are pretty small and hard to read. Looks like me naming the MC Horsecockain the fake was the right name to pick as usual. I ignored most of the girls except for Naomi as she's got the hottest looking body in the game.

Reactions: TheorPhys

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.1a] [Radiant Heart Games] - Original Size: 846 MB

Download Win (55MB): - - -
Download Mac (48MB): - -

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1a Compressed :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Reactions: spl00sh321

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You find out your boss is a crook and he tries to kill you and as revenge you fuck all his employees and find proof he's crooked? If so I like it.

Reactions: panzermaster
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes