2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
No problem, when I find stuff that seems off, I report it. Sometimes it is me being blind or stupid but if I find a bug, I prefer to report it rather than say "this game is crap, I won't play trash like this." (you know... the thing so many ungrateful users say rather than bothering to give constructive criticism)

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
Noticed that energy giving actions are inconsistent on giving energy, sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not.
Additionally I noticed a lot error messages and undefined text tags. even though this is your first game and it is relatively new, I would suggest double checking your defined functions. (took a few classes years ago but not a coder so I don't remember the proper terms)
EX: hands options not selected
Error: <<mastOpt>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'tLength' of undefined)
EX2: With your [undefined] you gently massage your protruding nipples, with motions in circles, up and down and to the sides some licking and sucking here and there, building up arousal and starting to feel good.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
No problem, when I find stuff that seems off, I report it. Sometimes it is me being blind or stupid but if I find a bug, I prefer to report it rather than say "this game is crap, I won't play trash like this." (you know... the thing so many ungrateful users say rather than bothering to give constructive criticism)
Yeah, we as humans make mistakes and devs are humans too (for those who forget).
As you add things, you test them but some errors may slip through anyway like this was the case.

The thing that happened in this bug was that I copied the part of the code of Black Nectar Corner but I forgot to change the place where it returned you.

If you have any suggestion or want to chat come to the , if I'm not online just ping me :).

Noticed that energy giving actions are inconsistent on giving energy, sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not.
Additionally I noticed a lot error messages and undefined text tags. even though this is your first game and it is relatively new, I would suggest double checking your defined functions. (took a few classes years ago but not a coder so I don't remember the proper terms)
EX: hands options not selected
Error: <<mastOpt>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'tLength' of undefined)
EX2: With your [undefined] you gently massage your protruding nipples, with motions in circles, up and down and to the sides some licking and sucking here and there, building up arousal and starting to feel good.
Could you tell me what actions are the one with the inconsistency? So I can check if I fixed them in the dev version.
Hmm it's odd, everything worked in my dev html and even in the normal one. Anyway, that sex mechanic was reworked and the new update will come out soon™.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, we as humans make mistakes and devs are humans too (for those who forget).
As you add things, you test them but some errors may slip through anyway like this was the case.

The thing that happened in this bug was that I copied the part of the code of Black Nectar Corner but I forgot to change the place where it returned you.

If you have any suggestion or want to chat come to the , if I'm not online just ping me :).

Could you tell me what actions are the one with the inconsistency? So I can check if I fixed them in the dev version.
Hmm it's odd, everything worked in my dev html and even in the normal one. Anyway, that sex mechanic was reworked and the new update will come out soon™.
Sleeping gives energy but relaxing does not.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey guys! New update it's out and this time it was focused on reworking the sex system, now it's easier for me to add new things to it. The next update will be focused on adding content, adding mini-events, etc. But this update will take a while since I'll get 2 weeks off for personal/work-related stuff. After that I'll start working on it :).
Remember to join our if you want to chat with us. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Werrat and bloodbus

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Interesting, from a developer perspective, would it be difficult to add, futa or add an option to pick genitals regardless of gender? I would like to go with a feminine body but still have the d.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Interesting, from a developer perspective, would it be difficult to add, futa or add an option to pick genitals regardless of gender? I would like to go with a feminine body but still have the d.
Hmmm no, it shouldn't be too difficult but would require to change some conditionals in the sex mechanic and some other character internal variables, since each part (penis, vagina) have a certain length/depth and their own dependant variables.
The option to "change" or "modify" genitals could probably added later as a surgical operation in some kind of "clandestine hospital".
The game wasn't made with "futa/trans" content in mind, but I could implement the basics so if someone is interested in writing and expanding the content for this my DM and the Discord server are open.

Edit: Just saw that a moderator edited the game version(in the post) to 0.2.4.7 lol. Its 0.2.4 the ".7" is the .7zip not a number version hahaha.
Edit2: Saw that there are more mirrors for the game but deleted the mediafire and zippyshare and pixeldrain ones I just checked the approved host post and they are still there so there is a reason they got removed?

Last edited:
Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Hmmm no, it shouldn't be too difficult but would require to change some conditionals in the sex mechanic and some other character internal variables, since each part (penis, vagina) have a certain length/depth and their own dependant variables.
The option to "change" or "modify" genitals could probably added later as a surgical operation in some kind of "clandestine hospital".
The game wasn't made with "futa/trans" content in mind, but I could implement the basics so if someone is interested in writing and expanding the content for this my DM and the Discord server are open.

If you are not interested in futa content yourslef, then maybe dont implement it.

Reactions: Agent Abide

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Some bugs:
Error: <<inventory>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined)
When entering Inventory and similar when entering wardrobe after buying clothes I get this:
Error: <<storingClothes>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includesAny' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includesAny' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includesAny' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includesAny' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includesAny' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includesAny' of undefined)
When trying to masturbate at the computer or the bathroom:
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'some' of undefined

Error: <<sexButtons>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Cannot read property 'name' of undefined)
Also the sex shop says it opens at 6pm, but it's already after and still says that.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Some bugs:

When entering Inventory and similar when entering wardrobe after buying clothes I get this:
Could you send me your save? I just tried buying clothes and then storing it and it works perfectly. Even seeing it in the backpack gives me no problem.

When trying to masturbate at the computer or the bathroom:
I tried doing it in these locations and it works, did you had a sex toy or something? Because I can't reproduce this.

Also the sex shop says it opens at 6pm, but it's already after and still says that.
Yep, got it too thanks :). I'll fix it.

Edit: What browser are you using? Because it seems that your browser can't read "includes, includesAny and some" properties.

If you are not interested in futa content yourslef, then maybe dont implement it.
I'm not interested in it but I don't have any problem on adding it, but don't expect it to be a fully developed mechanic if I do it myself, that's why I said that if someone is interested in writing it I could expand it.

Edit2: Hotfix out!

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Could you send me your save? I just tried buying clothes and then storing it and it works perfectly. Even seeing it in the backpack gives me no problem.
Sorry, deleted my folder, cause I decided to come back later.

I tried doing it in these locations and it works, did you had a sex toy or something? Because I can't reproduce this.
I think I had the sex toys, but possible that it was a general error (maybe cause of the browser), which leads to:

Edit: What browser are you using? Because it seems that your browser can't read "includes, includesAny and some" properties.
I used chrome.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Sorry, deleted my folder, cause I decided to come back later.

I think I had the sex toys, but possible that it was a general error (maybe cause of the browser), which leads to:

I used chrome.
I tested having sex toys in the backpack and in the wardrobe, it worked fine. Acording to this chromes does support "some" property, the same with "includes". "includesAny" is a property from SugarCube 2 so it should work. Seems odd, I'll need to wait and see if more people get the same error as you to see what's really happening.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I tested having sex toys in the backpack and in the wardrobe, it worked fine. Acording to this chromes does support "some" property, the same with "includes". "includesAny" is a property from SugarCube 2 so it should work. Seems odd, I'll need to wait and see if more people get the same error as you to see what's really happening.
Yeah if it was only me, then it probably was a single oddity. Gonna check the next version and if I get it again, I'll write. Otherwise for now I'd say ignore that part.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Yeah if it was only me, then it probably was a single oddity. Gonna check the next version and if I get it again, I'll write. Otherwise for now I'd say ignore that part.
Hey me again! Found the problem, it happened when you had an item that didn't have a category. Fixed it, thanks for the report :). (It will come in the next update as it isn't a game breaking bug).

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey everyone, this time I come with sad news. I must stop the development of Golden Leaf since I got a job I couldn't spend time developing the game. Of course I could do it in my free time but I didn't want to spend the little of it I had in more work and coding.

I wasn't going to release this game to the public, I started the game with no knowledge of the engine and never did a serious project before, but developing this game made me learn a lot of new things that I hope will help me in the future.
I need to say thanks and sorry to everyone who was interested in seeing the game grow. I hope in the future I can make and finish a game,this project was ambitiousand I had zero experience so I made a lot of mistakes and didn't plan ahead enough but I've learned from the mistakes I made.

Bye and I hope to see you in the future, with hopefully a better planned game.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Good luck in your new job and thanks for sharing what you could with us. Hope to see another game from you in the future.
Thanks and I hope the same :).

If anyone needs help with their game's code be it in Ren'Py, Unity or in this same engine I'll be glad to help, just send me a DM and when I have time I'll help :).

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Is it really abadoned? Any chance it will change in future?
Yeah it's. It could change in the future if I get an stable income source to hire an artist as I would love to continue this project but it probably would be remade in Unity instead, as it's my main engine now. Or it could continue in SugarCube I don't really know.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote