Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
????
There was a progress bar update on 7/16/24 on Discord View attachment 3873967
Sorry for tagging you Looper9, but I just don't understand why I can't see the progress reports. I've been on his discord for quite some time and I never saw those. Is there some kind of premium section in his discord channel for supporters? I'll excuse myself if I'm blind enough to miss it, but I'm pretty sure I double-checked every section.

There's no progress reports either on his patreon, which makes no sense, as this is where he's getting his money from. So, why doesn't he communicate his PR there in the first place? Don't take this as an attack or a troll-attempt, please. I just want to understand.

Furthermore, there's been no follow-up since 7/16/24. He should mostly be done at this point.

Man, like some guys already said before me, we won't get quality time with the main girls before several years at this pace. One update per year won't motivate new pplz to pledge him. Now, if this is just a part-time thing, we can't do anything, besides gritting our teeth and wait. :HideThePain:

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry for tagging you Looper9, but I just don't understand why I can't see the progress reports. I've been on his discord for quite some time and I never saw those. Is there some kind of premium section in his discord channel for supporters? I'll excuse myself if I'm blind enough to miss it, but I'm pretty sure I double-checked every section.

There's no progress reports either on his patreon, which makes no sense, as this is where he's getting his money from. So, why doesn't he communicate his PR there in the first place? Don't take this as an attack or a troll-attempt, please. I just want to understand.

Furthermore, there's been no follow-up since 7/16/24. He should mostly be done at this point.

Man, like some guys already said before me, we won't get quality time with the main girls before several years at this pace. One update per year won't motivate new pplz to pledge him. Now, if this is just a part-time thing, we can't do anything, besides gritting our teeth and wait. :HideThePain:
Yes i think you Need to be a supporter to see some section

Reactions: Woodalicca

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017

No worries about the tag. This is what my discord section has. I don't spend much time on there so I am unsure what is locked for patreons only or not. I don't think he ever put the latest progress bar up on patreon. All the latest info has been shared on f95 anyways.
Capture.JPG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Woodalicca

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
No worries about the tag. This is what my discord section has. I don't spend much time on there so I am unsure what is locked for patreons only or not. I don't think he ever put the latest progress bar up on patreon. All the latest info has been shared on f95 anyways.
View attachment 3960357
Something's not right. I got the same sections as in your screenshot and there's 0 trace of any progress reports. I never saw even one since I subscribed to his channel. I'm speechless. Either I'm blind or there's some kind of filter preventing some profiles to see all content.

You're making me doubt my own sanity, LOL. Can someone else, who is a non-pledger and a discord follower, confirm if he/she sees the progress reports there or am I crazy ?

Thanks in advance to whoever replies.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Something's not right. I got the same sections as in your screenshot and there's 0 trace of any progress reports. I never saw even one since I subscribed to his channel. I'm speechless. Either I'm blind or there's some kind of filter preventing some profiles to see all content.

You're making me doubt my own sanity, LOL. Can someone else, who is a non-pledger and a discord follower, confirm if he/she sees the progress reports there or am I crazy ?

Thanks in advance to whoever replies.
I’m confused. Are you saying that you’re a patron and see the same channels on drmolly’s discord, but can’t find the progress reports? Did you try clicking the “progress_bar” channel under Information?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I’m confused. Are you saying that you’re a patron and see the same channels on drmolly’s discord, but can’t find the progress reports? Did you try clicking the “progress_bar” channel under Information?
I asked " Can someone else, who is a non-pledger and a discord follower.... ". This obviously states that I'm not a patreon. Anyway, your reply answered my question.

Indeed, I can't see the " progress_bar " channel under information on my side...

Thanks for clearing my doubts. Peace out.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
I asked " Can someone else, who is a non-pledger and a discord follower.... ". This obviously states that I'm not a patreon. Anyway, your reply answered my question.

Indeed, I can't see the " progress_bar " channel under information on my side...

Thanks for clearing my doubts. Peace out.
Got it, although I think you could’ve understood that non-patrons don’t see those channels by reading the comments that followed Looper’s original post. I was confused by the word “subscribed,” like a subscription fee. Most people say “I’ve joined the discord” rather than “I’ve subscribed to the discord.” Maybe I’m wrong there :unsure:

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Since the staff member called to stay on topic.
Here are some thoughts or questions about the development of the game in terms of the story that are interesting to me, and might interest you too, so why not share them.
1. Dottie's Breast Growth. (A rarely seen fetish in games). It will be interesting to see how it came about, if it is also reversible. Is the same the result of MC magic, maybe some potion bought from the doctor or on the black market.
2. Will the corruption of Dottie be possible from the beginning or will it only be triggered when we have sufficiently corrupted the rest of the household, it would be logical that is connected with Diana, but maybe the development of the main story opens that way.
Or some new character that will be introduced, open the door to Dottie's seduction.
I hope that the author will continue to make sure that there are also male characters who will be introduced into the plot (jealous husbands, lustful old men, proud mother's sons...) a common mistake of many authors is to introduce only female characters and thus lose dynamics and believability of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B88B

Feb 23, 2019
Just found this game and it's great! (y)

Big thanks to the dev. for his work, especially for allowing you to choose the ntr path or NOT!!! (y)(y)(y)

Here's for a long and productive development of the game :D (hopefully the focus will remain on the family - esp. the Mom :sneaky:)

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes