Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
It seems that the withdrawal of certain patreons has led to a backlash, but maybe I'm wrong. What I can read on Patreon is: "Shittone of text incoming, my dears! Grab ur coffee! Somehow (I wonder why) the last progress report was in MAY. I keep u somewhat updated..." Maybe there are secrets in the text that are not for everyone's eyes; and maybe what is written there is revealed here as well in a moment. :illuminati:

I notice some discrepancies between the alleged Progress report published on July 16, 2024 (Discord post) and today's:

Progress looks like this:

DOTTIE – renders 0 animations 0 events + 2 (so there are no new animations, no new renders, but two new events)

AMELIA - renders +3 animations 0 events 0 (3 new renders, everything else the same)

DIANA renders 0 animations 0 events +2 (so there are no new animations, no new renders, but two new events)

WRITING – words –„i have no single idea“ events + 6

CODE +20 events remaining 12

"SHAVED" OLD SCENES - there is no change

turns out he did a lot of coding and countless words, he wrote.
He allegedly rendered only three images, must be a mistake. :HideThePain:
It seems that some events have no images or animations or there was an error in counting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruno66

Oct 18, 2019

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Shittone of text incoming, my dears! Grab ur coffee!

Somehow ( I wonder why) the last progress report was in MAY. I keep u somewhat updated in Discord, but not all of ya are there, so it would be awesome to tell how it's going.
Do u remember that i'm the laziest dev alive?
Ye?

But not this time my fellas, not this time.
Molly sold his most loved jar for this update as well as piggy sold it's motherboard a few days ago (R.I.P. motherboard). And this contribution is to make the biggest update for Golden Mean. Still, Dottie's story won't be finished with this update. It's just too much of time consuption to make all of the scenes I want in one go. What is missing? That scene with pumps I talked about earlier. I said there will be a poll for you to decide do u want to wait longer or skip that scene for now. As u can understand, u won't see that scene in 0.5, as well as nipple fuck... YES I WANT TO MAKE IT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

It was almost a year, and while render-piggy was busy with endless queue of animations, I made some new scenes. Mostly with... oral stuff? Almost everything what is should be in foreplays' updates of main girls, i would say.
Not rendered yet, cuz piggy is still chewin' renders for 0.5. Nothing "heavy" just some missed talking heads here and there. Fighting with coding stuff like crazy this time. But most of you are waiting this update for boobs. Big fat milky boobs! And I did my best to make it look good, now it's time to code it right. I want to say that the update is almost done, but I won't, cuz u know- laziest dev.
P.S. I was too lazy to count actual renders and animations numbers for progress bar. But I will do it for the release bar.
P.P.S. No more of those ideas with different boob sizes till 5090, bruh.
P.P.P.S. I love you all, pervs! Thank you for being here!

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I hear that there won't be any more NTR in the future. Is this true? Does anyone know if you will still at least be able to share mom and sisters with dad going forward. If NTR gets taken out, it will make the talk with the demon not follow anymore. He says we can impregnate ourselves or have another male do it. That he didn't care who did it, the end result is the same and it's our choice who we want to impregnate the girls.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I hear that there won't be any more NTR in the future. Is this true? Does anyone know if you will still at least be able to share mom and sisters with dad going forward. If NTR gets taken out, it will make the talk with the demon not follow anymore. He says we can impregnate ourselves or have another male do it. That he didn't care who did it, the end result is the same and it's our choice who we want to impregnate the girls.
If he's letting another dude fuck his girls, then it's not NTR. It's sharing. I haven't seen anything in this VN at all so far that actually justifies the Netorare tag anyway. So who knows. I don't see this one going NTR though.

Reactions: filochard

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is Netorase (sharing) NTR, but fine. I guess did mean sharing. Like in the spa.

does anyone know if you will still be able to share the girls in future updates with other men or your dad?

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Shittone of text incoming, my dears! Grab ur coffee!

Somehow ( I wonder why) the last progress report was in MAY. I keep u somewhat updated in Discord, but not all of ya are there, so it would be awesome to tell how it's going.
Do u remember that i'm the laziest dev alive?
Ye?

But not this time my fellas, not this time.
Molly sold his most loved jar for this update as well as piggy sold it's motherboard a few days ago (R.I.P. motherboard). And this contribution is to make the biggest update for Golden Mean. Still, Dottie's story won't be finished with this update. It's just too much of time consuption to make all of the scenes I want in one go. What is missing? That scene with pumps I talked about earlier. I said there will be a poll for you to decide do u want to wait longer or skip that scene for now. As u can understand, u won't see that scene in 0.5, as well as nipple fuck... YES I WANT TO MAKE IT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

It was almost a year, and while render-piggy was busy with endless queue of animations, I made some new scenes. Mostly with... oral stuff? Almost everything what is should be in foreplays' updates of main girls, i would say.
Not rendered yet, cuz piggy is still chewin' renders for 0.5. Nothing "heavy" just some missed talking heads here and there. Fighting with coding stuff like crazy this time. But most of you are waiting this update for boobs. Big fat milky boobs! And I did my best to make it look good, now it's time to code it right. I want to say that the update is almost done, but I won't, cuz u know- laziest dev.
P.S. I was too lazy to count actual renders and animations numbers for progress bar. But I will do it for the release bar.
P.P.S. No more of those ideas with different boob sizes till 5090, bruh.
P.P.P.S. I love you all, pervs! Thank you for being here!
(n)

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
there is Netorase (sharing) NTR, but fine. I guess did mean sharing. Like in the spa.

does anyone know if you will still be able to share the girls in future updates with other men or your dad?
Dev never said anything about stripping sharing from the game. I think it's just that one user who talked about it but there's nothing to base it on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's good. The demon gave the choice to the player. He said something along the lines, that he doesn't care who gets the girls pregnant. Since he just needs them to get pregnant. He'll leave the choice up to the MC if he wants to do it himself or let another man do it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fayrus

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
that's good. The demon gave the choice to the player. He said something along the lines, that he doesn't care who gets the girls pregnant. Since he just needs them to get pregnant. He'll leave the choice up to the MC if he wants to do it himself or let another man do it.
Wait, what?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait, what?
Yeah, the demon / succubus guy. He uses the mom as an example. showing a red and blue pill representing you and another guy. Saying he doesn't care which one impregnates the girls, he just needs the pregnancy essence(thingy) from a pregnant woman. He'll leave the choice up to the MC if he wants to do it himself or let another guy get the girls pregnant.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, the demon / succubus guy. He uses the mom as an example. showing a red and blue pill representing you and another guy. Saying he doesn't care which one impregnates the girls, he just needs the pregnancy essence(thingy) from a pregnant woman. He'll leave the choice up to the MC if he wants to do it himself or let another guy get the girls pregnant.
Heeeelll naaaaaaah!! The girls are ours!!! Damn dev hahaha. Thanks for the info, I clearly didn't pay attention in my playthrough. Cheers!

Reactions: dartred
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes