9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, the demon / succubus guy. He uses the mom as an example. showing a red and blue pill representing you and another guy. Saying he doesn't care which one impregnates the girls, he just needs the pregnancy essence(thingy) from a pregnant woman. He'll leave the choice up to the MC if he wants to do it himself or let another guy get the girls pregnant.
Sharing them sure but I don't think it makes much sense for MC to purposely refuse to impregnate them and let other do it instead.

Not like we'll get vaginal content with his family in the next 2 years anyways :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Fayrus

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
That's why many guys like myself don't like huge breasts in real life either: they look gross.

The two sisters are perfect, specially the ginger.
Bruh, tanlines on a soulless chick, i'm turned on beyond 9000

Nov 6, 2018
It seems that the withdrawal of certain patreons has led to a backlash, but maybe I'm wrong. What I can read on Patreon is: "Shittone of text incoming, my dears! Grab ur coffee! Somehow (I wonder why) the last progress report was in MAY. I keep u somewhat updated..." Maybe there are secrets in the text that are not for everyone's eyes; and maybe what is written there is revealed here as well in a moment. :illuminati:

I notice some discrepancies between the alleged Progress report published on July 16, 2024 (Discord post) and today's:

Progress looks like this:

DOTTIE – renders 0 animations 0 events + 2 (so there are no new animations, no new renders, but two new events)

AMELIA - renders +3 animations 0 events 0 (3 new renders, everything else the same)

DIANA renders 0 animations 0 events +2 (so there are no new animations, no new renders, but two new events)

WRITING – words –„i have no single idea“ events + 6

CODE +20 events remaining 12

"SHAVED" OLD SCENES - there is no change

turns out he did a lot of coding and countless words, he wrote.
He allegedly rendered only three images, must be a mistake. :HideThePain:
It seems that some events have no images or animations or there was an error in counting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shaved? i hope he didn't mean public hair..

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes