As the picture suggests this is an issue with the material copy
If anyone has dealt and know this issue please advise

As always grateful to the help this community provides so thanks in advance

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Which model? G3 or G8, G8.1? Are you using the right version of GP on the right generation of the character (G3 - G3, G8 - G8, etc)? Are you using just Golden Palace, or are you using one of its extensions/addon packages with it? Are you using any other shells on her, like Breastalicious(sp?) or something of that sort?

Looks like maybe a translucency or SSS issue. Open up a fresh iteration of Daz, load the model/figure you're using, but this time don't add anything (no makeup, hair, morphs or anything like that) but the Golden Palace to her. Does it still do it? After that try another completely different figure and see if the issue persists. Go download (unless you already have it) New Gens for Victoria 8 (or 7 for G3) and see if it does the same thing. If it does, there might be a map issue somewhere on the PAs side. Alternatively, you can try loading up a G3 (or 8, if you're using 3) and see if it does the same, which would turn it into more of a global issue than local.

I haven't used Golden Palace in a bit, but if I had to guess the texture wasn't applied from the existing character. It possibly didn't have have a gen MAT or it couldn't find it.

Reactions: Redline3140