Golden Palace shader issue

RodgeCF

Aug 16, 2019
On some figures (Micaela 8 pictured), when I add a Golden Palace to the model and apply the shaders, the color of the GP is dramatically different from the body. On the figures where this issue arises, the same thing happens with Futalicous and NGV8 as well. I've compared the surface tab settings for both the figure torso and the GP, and they all appear to match.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's a shell issue. There's a shell fix script that comes with golden palace, running that doesn't fix it?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
And you followed the steps in the instructions for installing golden palace, I assume? Material copy and so on.

Do you have something else with a shell on the character? If so selecting it in the scene tab and checking parameters->shell and turning it to off might work if there's a conflict (another shell is active on the area but has no textures for it).

Also, if you create a new scene, make a new char, and apply golden palace following the steps in the instructions and add nothing else to the character, do you have this problem?

HornyRob

Sep 16, 2018
Also click on the tips in each section of GP...they tell you what in the scene needs to be selected before running the shell. If you don't have the right item selected the shell runs but doesn't do anything.

function2020

May 20, 2020
Another geoshells conflicting. Please search the forum.
Yes, I'm continuely facing this conflict problem between Golden Palace V2 and Lifelike Nipple Graft, where is the answer?
These two software worked well solely, when applied together in the same female, her breast became white, tried all methods but don't work.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Yes, I'm continuely facing this conflict problem between Golden Palace V2 and Lifelike Nipple Graft, where is the answer?
These two software worked well solely, when applied together in the same female, her breast became white, tried all methods but don't work.
You go into the options for Lifelike Nipple Graft. There's a Shell fix script there. You click on it. It asks you if Golden Palace affects the nipples. You say no. Problem solved.

Does this shell fix not work for you? I just verified that it works for me when using Lifelike Nipple Graft and Golden Palace together on a g8f.

Edit: Just make sure you have the character selected in the scene tab.

Reactions: function2020

function2020

May 20, 2020
You go into the options for Lifelike Nipple Graft. There's a Shell fix script there. You click on it. It asks you if Golden Palace affects the nipples. You say no. Problem solved.

Does this shell fix not work for you? I just verified that it works for me when using Lifelike Nipple Graft and Golden Palace together on a g8f.

Edit: Just make sure you have the character selected in the scene tab.
Oh my god, for that script, I always say YES, that's the problem. Now it works fine, thank you!!