MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not a huge fan of this title's bright interface (UI) choices. As soon as you start the title your blinded by a full bright orange then blinding white screen. And when you start to play your presented with a horrible orange textbox and a colored font.

And I also noticed a problem with the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, regardless of what I do...it can't be hidden. I even tried to change the font size, nope it's a no go. FYI, most computer user's really don't need a quick menu, it's just cluttering up the dialog area.

Then I tried to change some of the UI features (editing the gui file and applying my Adjustment Mod (Dark Mode), which I normally use on all the other titles I play, and none of changes would take affect. I believe it's because this title's UI structure is hard coded and located in various different locations. :(

Anyways due to my poor eye sight, and playing all my AVN's on a huge screen. I'm going to pass on playing this title.

Well good luck with your endeavor.

Regards.

screenshot0002.png

Update:
Well after messing with the script files, I was able to get close to where I was hoping to mod this title (reduced the hard coded quick menu to almost not showing up). But the textbox opacity is still too high for my tastes (trying to get it to look like the sample image below).
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0004.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
having two games at the same time at v 0.2 is abit sus to me.

edit: after reading the description again, this is the early version of Wants of Summer. so, i'm guessing that one is the version the dev is going to be updating on.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Anybody knows what engine this one uses? It looks different than most
It's still Ren'Py...the UI structure used is very different from the standard Ren'Py UI that most of the other titles use. (It's also a pain to remove the second quick menu)

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting these "how to" images showing where to edit relationships, using the URM tool.

Press Alt M together which will bring up the tool's search feature, enter REL into the search bar, then find and edit the Mentor, student, and the other relationships that are displayed in the images. On the same line click on remember and save.

Regards.

Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.4]

screenshot0005.png
screenshot0008.png

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Goldream-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

boccc

Mar 22, 2022
It's still Ren'Py...the UI structure used is very different from the standard Ren'Py UI that most of the other titles use. (It's also a pain to remove the second quick menu)

Regards.
I didn't express myself correctly, I meant the engine/software used for the renders

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The script has a line like we can decide names and relationships, but in playing new game on MC name is open. In script it is easy to fix some, but knowing what they will be can be tricky.

Garou0p

Jun 9, 2024
I feel like this game’s got a ton of potential. The graphics could use some work, but the animations are solid. If the devs put more effort into the writing, that’d really level it up. Also, they should mix it up a bit—it's not all about the ass, you know? Not everyone’s a fan of just the boobs.