Seeking Good 2dcg games specifically rpgm with NTR

tenshuga

Dec 1, 2020
Currently looking for good rpgm games with ntr on it, would be good if it has childhood friends and married woman embedded in it, or just can be anything as long as you have good experience with it

So far the only things that ive said told that correlate with my request are.
-Busty elf wife
-Inn my wife
-Boy hero ken
-Santa h mas
-Until my gf is pregnant
and dark hero party? COP as well

thanks!

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Ema, Milf Warrior, To H... and MATURE QUEST for translated games. If you don't mind japanese language games, check games by the following authors (putting down their japanese names, with the dlsite maker id, as they're easier to find this way):

- ・工房/RG28299 (especially Busters)
- 星の夢/RG11686 (the Survive series, Pursuit of Mana, Maria/Alchemist)
- 栗pick/RG11569 (ナナハよ, 涙声のギニヨル)
- ぺんぎんSoft/RG25140 (カミサマノイウトオリ~弱虫シアの冒険~)

Since some of these have loli-ish content and are untranslated, you probably won't find them on here, but nyaa probably still has all of em. If not, google will probably spit out some dls.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Currently looking for good rpgm games with ntr on it, would be good if it has childhood friends and married woman embedded in it, or just can be anything as long as you have good experience with it

-Busty elf wife
-Inn my wife
-Boy hero ken
-Santa h mas
-Until my gf is pregnant

thanks!
I'd definitely recommend Henteria Chronicles 2 ( https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria...-of-the-tribe-update-15-5-fix-1-n_taii.61811/ ). The first one has already been recommended here, but I prefer the second one, which has recently been completed. Both stories are separate, so you don't have to start with HC1. It includes mom, (adopted) sister (who is also a love interest), childhood friend and a few more women in town (oblivious MC).
However, the game starts out very slow and probably has a playtime of 20+ hours. So don't expect something like Inn My Wife, which has a much faster pacing. HC2 is about slow corruption

Redcarn

Nov 4, 2022

-Busty elf wife
-Inn my wife
-Boy hero ken
-Santa h mas
-Until my gf is pregnant

thanks!
Nympho village. I want to ask if you know any linear/semi-linear games like Boy Hero Ken? A lot of rpgm games are very slow and require walkthroughs. Please recommend me some (2dcg rpgm games) that aren't a complete chore to play, it doesn't have to be ntr.