• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Good 2dcg parody games?

DarkyDragon9876

Dec 24, 2019
I ve been playing Jikage Rising (Based on Naruto) and Witch Trainer (Based on W.I.T.C.H.
) And enjoying them quite a lot, what other suggestions of 2d games based on existing s IP can you recommend?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
I ve been playing Jikage Rising (Based on Naruto) and Witch Trainer (Based on W.I.T.C.H.
) And enjoying them quite a lot, what other suggestions of 2d games based on existing s IP can you recommend?
Thanks a lot in advance!
well, I am going to be a sneaky little mf and inform you that in around 2 weeks from now, I will release the beta of my game "James Ironwood rises again" based on the web-series RWBY. If you are interested, check out my patreon page

May 5, 2018
Definitely good:
Princess trainer which is great (aladin) and Witch trainer which is great (Harry Potter) from Akubar

Decent:
Rick and Morty a way back home is okay
Four Elements trainer is okay (avatar the airbender).
Game of whores which is okay (Game of thrones)

Not sure/meh:
Imperial gatekeeper (based on indie game Papers Please)
Divine adventure (based on Dragonball)
Academy34 (based on Overwatch)
Behind the Dune (based on Dune.. I guess?)
Slutcraft (based on starcraft)
Amity Park (based on Danny Phantom)

There's more games based on family guy, simpsons and dragonball but sadly I wouldn't recommend them.

Reactions: disturb-o-matic