Seeking Good 3d animated games with gameplay.

Sep 16, 2018
I'm looking for a game like Milfy City but I'd like some that either have more frequent sexual content or have actual gameplay instead of just clicking through text. I see a lot of the most popular games on this site look like Visual Novel style games, I'm wondering which ones fit that criteria. Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreams, Treasures of Nadio, A House in The Rift, stuff like that, Which of these games or similar ones don't require hours of clicking through dialogue to get to the sex scenes, and which have actual gameplay that isn't point and click.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This should be up your alley. You can skip the lengthy kinetic novel section at the start. It's more like a trainer-style game after that, with increasing complexity. Animated content up the ass, literally hundreds of them.

Sep 16, 2018
This should be up your alley. You can skip the lengthy kinetic novel section at the start. It's more like a trainer-style game after that, with increasing complexity. Animated content up the ass, literally hundreds of them.
Ok cool I'll definitely check that out. Is there a way to tell if one of the "VN" style games is primarily just point and click? Like a certain tag that I should look for or avoid if I want actual gameplay?