Seeking Good and bad choices

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
Hello guys, i'm looking for games where you can have good and bad choices and they affect the world or the history.

Games like :
Desert stalker - pretty good but don't have much content yet
Lord king - another good example

Reactions: SinAppeal

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Have you tried Good Girl Gone Bad? Don't get me wrong, the choices there don't affect history or the world - as in the globe. But they affect the way that the story plays out. In that way it affects the world that the protagonist is in.

City of Broken Dreams is another contender. I'm not really into 3DCG, so I never finished it. Still, it is clear that you have choice and that they matter to both you and those around you.

Lastly, you can try The Last Sovereign, which is a great game. It is one of those games where game play and story is put before the adult content. That makes for a strong story, which is great and quite refreshing. The down side is that the CG looks very dated. I've read that they are in the process of updating it, but.. yeah. Still, you have some amount of choice, and it seems like it matters what you choose - also to the world.

Reactions: Hogetara

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
Have you tried Good Girl Gone Bad? Don't get me wrong, the choices there don't affect history or the world - as in the globe. But they affect the way that the story plays out. In that way it affects the world that the protagonist is in.

City of Broken Dreams is another contender. I'm not really into 3DCG, so I never finished it. Still, it is clear that you have choice and that they matter to both you and those around you.

Lastly, you can try The Last Sovereign, which is a great game. It is one of those games where game play and story is put before the adult content. That makes for a strong story, which is great and quite refreshing. The down side is that the CG looks very dated. I've read that they are in the process of updating it, but.. yeah. Still, you have some amount of choice, and it seems like it matters what you choose - also to the world.
thx dude, already played Good Girl Gone Bad but not the other two, i will try them.