Good day/evening/night/morning

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
I just arrived here and registered, so I want to say hello to you all. I'm here mostly because I enjoy good stories... and, sometimes bad ones. Not in the sense of bad storytelling, but just bad in my own personal opinion, mind you.

So anyway, this forum seems to be a nice place to discuss stories, games and whatnot, plus many people appear here, so I hope I'll be able to ask them questions about games that I'll have eventually. I always have questions about games I play, be it erotic or non-erotic ones.

Alright, enough of my ramblings. In short, nice to meet you all, hope I'll fit in just fine!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nice to meet you newcomer! F95Zone has a wide selection of games so you are bound to find some you will like. As for bad stories, I am guessing you mean like tragedy and sad stories?

Reactions: JaneDoeARQDAC

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
I just arrived here and registered, so I want to say hello to you all. I'm here mostly because I enjoy good stories... and, sometimes bad ones. Not in the sense of bad storytelling, but just bad in my own personal opinion, mind you.

So anyway, this forum seems to be a nice place to discuss stories, games and whatnot, plus many people appear here, so I hope I'll be able to ask them questions about games that I'll have eventually. I always have questions about games I play, be it erotic or non-erotic ones.

Alright, enough of my ramblings. In short, nice to meet you all, hope I'll fit in just fine!
Great to have you.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
Nice to meet you newcomer! F95Zone has a wide selection of games so you are bound to find some you will like. As for bad stories, I am guessing you mean like tragedy and sad stories?
Sorry, took me too long to get it. Didn't have an alert. Anyway, yes, tragedy and just plain... uh, how to say... well, when you look at the story and think 'what a mess'. Some sort of morbid curiosity that makes you keep returning to that story, you know?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry, took me too long to get it. Didn't have an alert. Anyway, yes, tragedy and just plain... uh, how to say... well, when you look at the story and think 'what a mess'. Some sort of morbid curiosity that makes you keep returning to that story, you know?
I can't say that I can relate. I tend to go for stories that are a bit brutal but still have a positive tone. I guess you could say I prefer comedy over tragedy in the old sense. As for yourself, I think the Brother's Grimm stories would be right up your alley.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
I can't say that I can relate. I tend to go for stories that are a bit brutal but still have a positive tone. I guess you could say I prefer comedy over tragedy in the old sense. As for yourself, I think the Brother's Grimm stories would be right up your alley.
Oh, I love comedy too! In fact, if it's actually funny, I can't stop laughing as I play! And I'm not just talking about 18+ games here, or games in general. Comics, stories and so on.

Also, thanks for game suggestion! :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh, I love comedy too! In fact, if it's actually funny, I can't stop laughing as I play! And I'm not just talking about 18+ games here, or games in general. Comics, stories and so on.

Also, thanks for game suggestion! :)
Game suggestion? Can you refresh my memory on which game I recommended?

I'm glad to hear you like happier games as well. I just really can't get into anything too gloomy. The furthest I have gone in terms of content was reading the "Tales of the Dark Multiverse" elseworld series from DC.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
Game suggestion? Can you refresh my memory on which game I recommended?

I'm glad to hear you like happier games as well. I just really can't get into anything too gloomy. The furthest I have gone in terms of content was reading the "Tales of the Dark Multiverse" elseworld series from DC.
Sorry, I wasn't attentive enough, you suggested Grimm stories, not a game that is called after the brothers. Silly me!

Oh, if you're into DC, then I'd like to suggest you Harley Queen, uh... 2018 or 2019? It has some grim elements but otherwise it's hilarious.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry, I wasn't attentive enough, you suggested Grimm stories, not a game that is called after the brothers. Silly me!

Oh, if you're into DC, then I'd like to suggest you Harley Queen, uh... 2018 or 2019? It has some grim elements but otherwise it's hilarious.
No worries. There is a game that is loosely based on the Brothers Grimm. It's called Lust Grimm and it's a lighthearted succubus isekai game where you are drawn into a world loosely referencing Little Red Riding Hood and various pieces of lore around the Brother's Grimm. It's by no means a tragic game but it is a fun one that I considered one of my favorites.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lustgrimm-again-v2-09-62studio.97914/

I have never heard of Harley Queen before but I will be sure to give it a read. I do like Harley Quinn.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
No worries. There is a game that is loosely based on the Brothers Grimm. It's called Lust Grimm and it's a lighthearted succubus isekai game where you are drawn into a world loosely referencing Little Red Riding Hood and various pieces of lore around the Brother's Grimm. It's by no means a tragic game but it is a fun one that I considered one of my favorites.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lustgrimm-again-v2-09-62studio.97914/

I have never heard of Harley Queen before but I will be sure to give it a read. I do like Harley Quinn.
Thanks for suggestion, this time I'm not missing what you suggest! As for what I suggested, it's not a comic, it's web series. Two seasons are available, while the third is coming soon. But there's also a 4-issue (IIRC) comic book, showing events after the second season.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks for suggestion, this time I'm not missing what you suggest! As for what I suggested, it's not a comic, it's web series. Two seasons are available, while the third is coming soon. But there's also a 4-issue (IIRC) comic book, showing events after the second season.
Awesome, This is the remake of one of my all time-favorite h games. I am pretty sure you will like it. It goes without saying but the game is even better if you avoid spoilers as you play through. As for the webseries, that is good to know. I think I will give it a watch while I am on the go.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
Awesome, This is the remake of one of my all time-favorite h games. I am pretty sure you will like it. It goes without saying but the game is even better if you avoid spoilers as you play through. As for the webseries, that is good to know. I think I will give it a watch while I am on the go.
That's nice. If I can help in any other way, feel free to ask!