Good evening everyone!

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Good evening everyone!

I've been on this site for years and I realize that I have never introduced myself.
Let's fix this immediately :

My name is Armand and I come from France, I've been and continue to be playing an incredible number of games available on this site and having an incredible content.

Over the months and years, I've seen artists and developers emerge, perfect their skills and propose masterpieces. So I decided to take the plunge even though I didn't know anything about programming and my level of English is... well... not so good. Believe me, setting up a project allows you to make extremely rapid progress.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff members with a special mention for Rance H2O who accompanied me in this process and who remain always available to respond to my fears.

I'm above all a big fan of Japanese erotic games (hentai) and I'm delighted to find here a crazy choice of translated version.

It would be a pleasure to converse with anyone about the world of games and animes, whether erotic or not.

Thank you for your reading and don't hesitate to contact me, it's always a pleasure for me to chat or to help.

Armand

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Really nice to listen some enthusiastic post like yours and to see like your passion grew in these years and you find here people helping you with this and with you project .
So keep on with your good work and of course like i always say ... Enjoy !!!!

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Really nice to listen some enthusiastic post like yours and to see like your passion grew in these years and you find here people helping you with this and with you project .
So keep on with your good work and of course like i always say ... Enjoy !!!!
Looks like you been here longer than me but here is a welcome anyhow. :)
Many thanks to both of you, my Captains ! Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles ! :D

Grazie mille a tutti e due, miei Capitani ! Per mille miliardi di mille milioni di mille sabordi ! :D

Grand merci à vous deux mes Capitaines ! Mille millions de mille milliards de mille sabords ! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Xanado

May 9, 2018
:D:D:D
Excuse my english i'm a heathen :)
I like this one:
Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon!