Seeking Good Female MC Corruption games with challenging/hard to get "true" pure ending?

hellboy626

Oct 31, 2017
I'm weird when i play corruption games i dont play one handed if you know what i mean :sneaky:
First i go out of my way to have my baby girl be pure as snow at the end of the game then the gallery gets unlocked thats when i do "it". TBH most of the time i dont... lol because my horniness already subsides by the frustration of starting the game over and over again (the case when i played resist the succubus) or by the tediousness of grinding to get better gear and levels just so that she wont get raped by everything that moves(when i played Melty's quest) or by the stress of managing/planning a business just to make the monthly payments so that the bank wont foreclose her ass. sure you can make the game easier by choosing the H options to get massive amounts money or seduce the enemy but to me the harder route is more enjoyable.

I know most of these kind of games are usually rpgm rpg games and maybe you guys assume im only looking for rpgm rpg games only but other genres are welcome too as long as it has a true good ending.
Games with true good ending ive played that i remember:
Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
Melty's Quest
Ane kasegi - restaurant management, Debt monthly payment
Twins of the pasture - faming management, Debt monthly
Resist the Succubus
Is it wrong to repay the debt in a dungeon - 10 days pay

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA for sure. Pure playthroughs are generally harder, with just a few perks (like MC being bothered to read skillbooks more than halfway into the game, and Willpower being much more stable). You'll need to exercise restraint though, because long game is long.

hellboy626

Oct 31, 2017
SKA for sure. Pure playthroughs are generally harder, with just a few perks (like MC being bothered to read skillbooks more than halfway into the game, and Willpower being much more stable). You'll need to exercise restraint though, because long game is long.
Thanks im trying it right now. I don't mind the game being harder as long as it isn't impossible to beat and is it really that long? its only 500mb or do you mean the game is long if you play the pure route? just asking cause im picking the nightmare difficulty...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks im trying it right now. I don't mind the game being harder as long as it isn't impossible to beat and is it really that long? its only 500mb or do you mean the game is long if you play the pure route? just asking cause im picking the nightmare difficulty...
1. I really don't recommend higher than Hard for first playthrough. Especially on a pure playthrough. For Nightmare, you're basically supposed to bring New Game + points and good knowledge of the bosses and game mechanics.
2. Don't follow a step-by-step guide, since the game mechanics change frequently.
3. It's about 25-35 hours long right now, at 70% completion.