Good feminine "toned" look (visible abs) morphs for Daz?

subapartment

Jul 28, 2022
Heya,

I recently saw the promo images for (specifically ) and realized I've been looking for something like that kind of torso for an athletic character I'm designing. I have used Easy Flex to get okay muscle tone, but the abs you get from that are too "realistic" and not what the popular fantasy of feminine abs would be, which is closer to the image linked above.

I've been trying to search high and low for something to use. Before I try Bianca morphs from the asset above, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of a torso-only morph that could work for this purpose?

In the same vein, any ideas where to find other good "muscle tone" morphs to get that kind of an athletic look. There are plenty of "make muscles go big brrrr" morphs for Hulk fetishists, and there are a fair amount of skinny morphs, but I'm looking specifically for something that would work for a fit but not anorectic body type.

Thanks in advance! I'm a new/aspiring developer and I'm still a relative noob in the whole Daz ecosystem.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I always have pretty good results with , specifically on the "upper" stuff. Fitness/Body tone usually look pretty good, but you might need to play a bit get it right for your tastes. All of stuff is probably worth a look. Easily one of the better, if not the best, when it comes to shape/detail morphs. Sickle has a freebie with (you need an account, iirc.), but 95% of them work with 8.1 as well.

As for those "make muscles go big brrrr" morphs, you could try toying with the dials a bit to see if you can get some minor effects (e.g. 2% to 5%). Might be too much, but might also be worth looking at. You never know unless you try.

Reactions: subapartment