Seeking Good game in English where a male protag is forced for multiple orgasm in row

KazumiX

Nov 15, 2021
Hey pervs,
I am looking for some recommendations of games in English where a male protag is forced for multiple orgasm in row, something like Violated Hero or Monter Girl Quest series.

Monster girls or succubuses very appreciated (but vanilla games also are fine!). Games with footjob (especially with legwear like stockings/pantyhose/kneesocks) scenes with multiple orgams even more appreciated. I prefer visual novels, but everything else is also fine! Thanks!

Last edited:

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Starless has a ton of it, using creative, occasionally painful and sometimes fatal methods. There's one footjob scene I can recall.

Treasure of Nadia has a couple of 'forced' orgasm scenes. The MC willingly goes along with it but has to completely empty his balls for reasons. There are quite a few scenes with multiple cumshots that aren't forced.

Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire has a couple of scenes, but the dialogue is typical Japanese translation garbage (baby room, stirring my insides etc..)