Seeking Good games outside F95

Wronsky

May 13, 2020
Hi, I was wondering, do you know any good game outside this site?, I mean, a game that due to its "characteristics" can't be posted here but that is really really good?
and of course, if you know it, where can I get it?

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Plenty of such games, mostly with apparent underage characters that don't pass f95's rule 7, or whichever it is, yeah. They really aren't that difficult to find. As far as I know, there are 2 simple methods of finding them.

Western games: Browse SubscribeStar, most devs who dabble with underage-looking renders go there because Patreon doesn't allow them to post their stuff there.

Eastern games: This is much easier. Simply browse DLsite and once you find a game you like, search Google for its RJ code. With a little bit of effort you can find numerous game sharing sites and other communities.

I could tell you exactly where to go but I think it's better if you try it out for yourself and learn how to find these games instead of having to constantly rely on others. As the saying goes: 'If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.'

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Plenty of such games, mostly with apparent underage characters that don't pass f95's rule 7, or whichever it is, yeah. They really aren't that difficult to find. As far as I know, there are 2 simple methods of finding them.

Western games: Browse SubscribeStar, most devs who dabble with underage-looking renders go there because Patreon doesn't allow them to post their stuff there.

Eastern games: This is much easier. Simply browse DLsite and once you find a game you like, search Google for its RJ code. With a little bit of effort you can find numerous game sharing sites and other communities.

I could tell you exactly where to go but I think it's better if you try it out for yourself and learn how to find these games instead of having to constantly rely on others. As the saying goes: 'If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.'
bro told him to browse through suscribestar lmaoooo thats not how the site works