Seeking good games rpg maker vx ace?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Most of the time, players don't know which version of RPG maker the games are made with.
Without criteria more advanced than "good games" it is difficult to know if a game will please you or not.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Most of the time, players don't know which version of RPG maker the games are made with.
Without criteria more advanced than "good games" it is difficult to know if a game will please you or not.
sorry but if i am more expecific i get the thread banned so just name some games that you like :3 sorry if my gramatic is bad english is no my native

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
sorry but if i am more expecific i get the thread banned so just name some games that you like :3 sorry if my gramatic is bad english is no my native
I have seen requests for pedophile content not being banned from this forum.
So I don't see what you could be looking for that's worse than that.

Are you looking for male/female/futa protagonist ?
Combat / no combat ?
corruption / submission / domination ?
SM / Vore ?
gay / lesbian ?
3D / 2D CG ?

Why specifically VX ace ?

My game is made with VXace, but I'm not sure you'll enjoy it if you don't even give a clue as to what you are looking for.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I have seen requests for pedophile content not being banned from this forum.
So I don't see what you could be looking for that's worse than that.

Are you looking for male/female/futa protagonist ?
Combat / no combat ?
corruption / submission / domination ?
SM / Vore ?
gay / lesbian ?
3D / 2D CG ?

Why specifically VX ace ?

My game is made with VXace, but I'm not sure you'll enjoy it if you don't even give a clue as to what you are looking for.
actually i post things with shota/loli and i get thread deleted or rest points
so i want any shota protagonist game if is possible with animated scenes and i have see your game but if i can do to the prota some body changes may be i play i dont like table females characters

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can't help you...
But as far as I know, your post are deleted cause you link games.

Look in the past "recommandation" thread, I'm almost sure I see someone asking for game like what you're looking for during the last month

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Can't help you...
But as far as I know, your post are deleted cause you link games.

Look in the past "recommandation" thread, I'm almost sure I see someone asking for game like what you're looking for during the last month
and any game with body modifications?