Seeking Good games that are not VN?

popshock

Jul 21, 2018
I'm getting a bit tired of playing VN's. The models and style is the same in 90% of them, cheesy story and NTR that's done in uninspiring ways.

Sorry for the gall.

Anyone have recommendations for non VN games that are 3D ? Open to pretty much everything besides furry and anime.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
When you say non vns, do you mean segmented vns like milfy city, man of the house, etc. where you have a map, grind and have to visit x place with y requirements to advance z's story or full 3d games? I feel like you're describing the later but the fact that you have to mention non-anime is what throws me off.
There's a , out of those:
Illusion has some few completed ones, although I think they're just your typical molest/rape/sex simulator
Hoerizon and wild life are two that I haven't played but they look promising
My viking daughter I personally enjoyed
Life play I found absolutely dreadful, it's like gta vice city without guns, cars, missions or people (and of course the navigation system is just an overview of the map)
And if you can get past the 3d only requirement, alibi games look decent visually, although I haven't played any of them for more than 2 minutes to tell more

D

Deleted member 329008

When you say non vns, do you mean segmented vns like milfy city, man of the house, etc. where you have a map, grind and have to visit x place with y requirements to advance z's story or full 3d games? I feel like you're describing the later but the fact that you have to mention non-anime is what throws me off.
There's a , out of those:
Illusion has some few completed ones, although I think they're just your typical molest/rape/sex simulator
Hoerizon and wild life are two that I haven't played but they look promising
My viking daughter I personally enjoyed
Life play I found absolutely dreadful, it's like gta vice city without guns, cars, missions or people (and of course the navigation system is just an overview of the map)
And if you can get past the 3d only requirement, alibi games look decent visually, although I haven't played any of them for more than 2 minutes to tell more
your first paragraph has helped me so much