Seeking Good games that you had fun playing

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
I know you said you'd rather not be recommended a VN but

Eternum and Being a Dik are the best 2 games on this website hands down. Best experiences there, and the most fun I've ever had playing adult games.

Out of the 2, I like Eternum more but Being a Dik is the most popular game on the site. This is just my opinion though

Reactions: yarmalama3131

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Well [obviously except for the game I'm making] I've had a lot of fun time playing Heroine Rescue Team, especially with a few nice mods like Eternal Mystery Dungeon. I must admit that "public build" plays better for me than the latest version from https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/

Had a lot of fun playing Adventures of Kincaid before they removed the adult content, then it became just a mediocre platformer. I guess you can still find older versions somewhere around. While much smaller in scope is still fun enough for half an hour or so.

You can also try - still quite early in development and but already feels quite interesting. If I were you I'd wait for the next update though - I've seen their video from Twitter and they have significantly improved enemies AI, the thing that is badly lacking in the current version.

You can also try --- Lewdest Labirynth (completed), and Night Labirynths (WIP).

is also one of the fun games I would recommend.

Reactions: yarmalama3131