good games with good plot? (anime art if possible)

meva leverga

Feb 18, 2022
i´ve used way to many games from this syte and i've entered in a short of "post-nut clarity", now i am searching for games with good plot and great characters, any kind of meaningfull plot with some twist or something like that, maybe like monster girl quest or hachina that, even if they have heavily erotic content, are accompanied with an interesing story.
maybe horror like doki doki literature club , romance like katawa shojo and clannad, or action/adventure like monster girl quest. any game that you can say you realistically played for the plot (not 3d pls).

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Since you have played the other famous "I'm more than just an H game" games like Katawa Shoujo and MGQ I can wholeheartedly recommend...

Demons Roots. Many games on this site have made me cum, but only one has made me cry. By far the best story I have seen in any H game. Very memorable characters, and there are more than enough plots on your twist.

Black Souls and Black Souls II. Dark Souls but hentai. Enough said.

Stygian Flowers. Short but solid. Fun characters, decent story, and pretty good combat for an RPG maker game.

Pronant Symphony. I still need to play this one. I hear the story and gameplay are great.

Edit: Also check out https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-good-plot.152678/

Last edited:

meva leverga

Feb 18, 2022
Since you have played the other famous "I'm more than just an H game" games like Katawa Shoujo and MGQ I can wholeheartedly recommend...

Demons Roots. Many games on this site have made me cum, but only one has made me cry. By far the best story I have seen in any H game. Very memorable characters, and there are more than enough plots on your twist.

Black Souls and Black Souls II. Dark Souls but hentai. Enough said.

Stygian Flowers. Short but solid. Fun characters, decent story, and pretty good combat for an RPG maker game.

Pronant Symphony. I still need to play this one. I hear the story and gameplay are great.

Edit: Also check out https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-good-plot.152678/
Thx, i'll try them out they all sound great