Seeking Good games with linear story (no sandbox, no map, no phone)

celestar55

Mar 25, 2021
Can someone recommend good games with a linear story? no sandbox and possibly not phone/map system, just click & click, i know there is a tag "point & click" but it often includes sandbox games and i'm not looking for them. Here a few examples of games that i've played:

WVM
Freeloading Family
The Visit
Haley Story
Away from Home
Heartproblems
Waifu Academy

It can include phone but only to show stats and stuff like that. I don't care about genre and if it's 2 or 3d.
Thanks in advance

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Try Killer7 games, Mr Axxx games, Price of Power, Radiant.

PS: I feel you. We can exclude game engines, status but cant exclude tags in searches.

Reactions: celestar55

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Point & click is very different than linear story
Maybe what you are looking for are visual novels?

Reactions: Ying Ko

celestar55

Mar 25, 2021
Point & click is very different than linear story
Maybe what you are looking for are visual novels?
Yeah maybe, I know Freeloading Family for example is not linear because depending on your choices it can go a way or another but the point is it doesn't include map, phone, etc, but in the other hand the problem is like games with [VN] tag often includes a map, sandbox, etc and is very confusing so i didn't know how to express it correctly

May 14, 2020
Try Killer7 games, Mr Axxx games, Price of Power, Radiant.

PS: I feel you. We can exclude game engines, status but cant exclude tags in searches.
Little tip, on the latest update screen there is a banner about the beta latest updates page. If you click that link you get the new beta version in which you can exclude tags :)

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Little tip, on the latest update screen there is a banner about the beta latest updates page. If you click that link you get the new beta version in which you can exclude tags :)
I didn't see any banner. I am using Brave and usually it blocks the banner ads but if it's about the site then it's not an add. Can you be a little more specific of where it is?

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
My New Family
Good Girl Gone Bad
Sisterly Lust
The Office
Anna Exciting Affection (Ren'Py remake of Chapter 1 is just "click & click" game but Chapter 2 is a point & click game with a map but not really a sandox game as far as I remember)
No More Money
No More Secrets (has rare point & click segments)
Dreams of Desire (has rare point & click segments)
Life With Pleasure
Once in a Lifetime
Shut Up and Dance
Echoes of Lust (point & click game but not really a sandbox game as far as I remember)
Summer with Mia (has some point & click segments)
Summer with Mia 2

Reactions: celestar55