Seeking Good games with no (or minimal) bush?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Everyone has their quirks. What disgusts one person might turn another on. To each their own. And one of my hang-ups is that I have a very strong aversion to bush. I hate it. I actually physically gag at the sight of some of them. And I love bare and silky-smooth snatches. Unfortunately this is very limiting for me since bush seems to be popular now. I'm playing an older game at the moment, Sisterly Lust, and half the girls I love while the other half make me want to throw up with their yeti-level bushes lol. Going down on a chick who's bush is so gorilla that she even has a thick ring of hair around her asshole? :sick: You do you if that does it for you, but it just turns my stomach. Instant boner-killer.

Dating My Daughter
Lust Epidemic
Making a Mark aka Life

are some games that I've really enjoyed that have very little if any bush (also I've obviously played the other ones in my sig lol). I'd prefer 3D, but 2D would do as well. And yes, Loli games should just go without saying lol. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated =)