5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
and male MC games let you have sex with every female you see, some even letting you make your own harems out of them. what's your point? different strokes. in a sex game it's pretty typical for the character you play as to you know, have sex, or get into situations where sex happens. sure the premise is a bit typical of a "girl is out on her own for the first time" story, but you can't really expect much more than the bare minimum out of a 0.01a
Its only natural to hunt hot girls, regardless of the MCs gender. But hunting for dicks is...well, at least for me the most disgusting thought possible and getting hunted by dicks is already far to annoying in real life, so i never play games with such content if its unavoidable...
The only wrong point in harem-games is most of the harem builders are guys. Hell, i am lesbian and i have a harem...well, not that strange romantic live together in a growing mansion scenario harem games prefer, but still, no matter what time or day i just need to call or get called for some wet fun or groupfun. But games with female only harems are rare, nearly unique gems. Especially here most FP games are either dickparades or sluts who fuck anything that fits in...only a few provide a proper lesbian route and they are mostly romantic...well, i still hope some dev discovers the simple truth sometime: There are not only dickhungry sluts and poor girls who need to be corrupted/drugged/raped/broken or romanced...there are also pussyhungry lesbians like myself and many girls who are just sick of guys, try the other way and enjoy it (not my type of girl, i prefer them undicked ^^) and tons of girls who swing both ways and "are allowed" by their mast- erm guys to have fun with girls, just not in a romantically way. The only true aspect of most FP games here is:
Woman can get horny too...but they dont need a dick to scratch that itch ^^

...that said, i'll wait for the dev to answer the multiple questions regarding (planned) lesbian routes before i download or ignore this game...

kemo

Jul 28, 2017
How you create such character, assets and textures?? Which app do you use? (For Mac especially)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Give women a break and let them have better games.
There are some decent female protag games but not many.

The ones I enjoy are mainly lesbian based which isn't everyone's kink but there are a couple with straight options that are decent too.

It's pretty easy to make a female protag game that pleases most looking for that.

All it needs is at least 1 lesbian option to keep me and people into that happy. I'm not greedy, unless it's a lesbian themed game where all LI's are that way I only really need 1 or to to keep me happy.

Have a couple of decent guys and maybe 1 bad boy type.

As things are optional there can be some pervy guys in there, it's easy enough to skip those for people not into it.

Then just make sure the choices don't make her do dumb shit and it's golden.

Along the lines of Jessica O Neal. There are straight and lesbian options along with choices to avoid the pervy shit and creeps. It works pretty well but it's slow to update. Damaged Goods is another that's just started, seems pretty decent. Bright Past is good too.

This has an MC no one has touched on before so has all the chances to make something great.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Will it be possible to play purely hetero route, without encountering any kind of girl on girl action which include MC?

Reactions: Tony507

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why don't you like lesbian sex?
I don't know. I guess I'm "wired" that way. Same as any of us when it comes to any of fetishes. Something in our brains makes us attracted or repulsed when it comes to certain "happenings".

Reactions: kartolas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kemo

DAZ studios is what is used. You buy a DAZ model - Hairs - clothing - accessories - backgrounds and many other things. You load the background load the body add hair clothing and other stuff followed by posing.

DAZ studios is free to use.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Honestly, really glad to see another female POV harem-ish/fuck-em-all kind of a game.
Good luck to the dev!

Reactions: Pizzapockets

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Its only natural to hunt hot girls, regardless of the MCs gender. But hunting for dicks is...well, at least for me the most disgusting thought possible and getting hunted by dicks is already far to annoying in real life, so i never play games with such content if its unavoidable...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first off, i facepalmed your comment in response to you facepalming mine for simply not being into the same kinks you are. i find your stance a pretty cringe reason to facepalm someone.

simply put, not all of us hate dicks. :) there are plenty of lesbian games, but your "pussy crazed lesbian" thing is a bit more niched than the norm. an all girl harem sounds like an absolute snooze to me, but it's clearly a wet dream to you. i avoid lesbian only games, despite having a vagina irl, because it bores me. perhaps you should commission or try making your own game to satiate some of what you'd like to see?

just because there are as you put it: "pussyhungry lesbians like myself and many girls who are just sick of guys" doesn't mean that this dev is one of them and may not care about what you want to see at all. solid projects written by devs who are into the source material are always the best ones. but i will agree with you that it's probably better to wait for the dev to answer their planned lesbian paths before getting further into this conversation. :p

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
lol, i didnt facepalm you for your personal kinks and/or sexuality, its just the sadly true statement that the good things always happens to MPs while FPs mostly end up as cumsluts, get raped, drugged, blackmailed, broken, become whores or waste an eternity to end in a sweet pink romance...so 6 genres i hate (i run a shelter for woman and had own experiences...i play games to avoid thinking about that stuff, not to trigger myself) and one thats just boring for me (i never saw any appeal in other peoples romances, not rl, not tv and not in games)...its the lack of FPs with a standard sexdrive (or higher) who are not into dicks that got that facepalm ^^

Niche? Okay, i have an abnormal high sexdrive, but considering the simple fact i am still in my first and only releationship and we never shared deeper feelings with others but always had plenty of girls who just want to have some fun like us, i hardly call this a niche. Lesbians can enjoy casual sex too, but every single lesbian route is a romance and most yuri games are "pick one or get dry".
haha...if i knew how to make games, i had done it already...our shelter would really benefit of a steady flow of money instead of begging for donations...sadly i'm only a writer, not an artist or coder -,-

Yeah, lets wait for the dev...and i hope he/she dont take offence to our little sidetopic, but maybe it could be a support inspiration for some devs (hope dies last ^^)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have yet to see a game that doesn't do that. It's the hallmark of the female MC games. The stupider she is, the more people like it for some inexplicable reason.
Jessica O Neal, Damaged Good, Good Girl Gone Bad, Dog Days of Summer, Erisa's Summer, Forever Ink, Female Protag of Our Red String, Heavy Five, Bad Memories and Bright Past.

There are a few more.

It's corruption games that tend to have dumb as fuck protags.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Jessica O Neal, Damaged Good, Good Girl Gone Bad, Dog Days of Summer, Erisa's Summer, Forever Ink, Female Protag of Our Red String, Heavy Five, Bad Memories and Bright Past.

There are a few more.

It's corruption games that tend to have dumb as fuck protags.
Some of those sound like corruption games. I could be wrong, but isn't that the whole point to Good Girl Gone Bad?

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
The quality of men in female MC games are horrid. It's rare to find one that isn't. They're all complete total scumbags. I hate games with male MCs where the MC is a scumbag too. I write erotic fiction where the main character is often female. I don't torture them or the reader with making her have sex with disgusting men.
LOL it's not torture for me at all I love having the female MC sleep with Scumbags in female MC games and I love being the scumbag in Male MC games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote