introvtx

May 6, 2017

Is possible to have a walktrought like this?
I would also like that, but it would be incredibly time consuming to create so it's probably not going to happen.
Yeah, better to replay the game yourself and memorize when the scenes happen and take notes of your good/bad points. Because the blue and red choices only affects how ashley behave (I could be wrong though), dominant or submissive, romance or just pure sex. While the good/bad points determine which scenes will be available to you.

Or you can apply the gallery mod. But of course, you have to pay for that.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, better to replay the game yourself and memorize when the scenes happen and take notes of your good/bad points. Because the blue and red choices only affects how ashley behave (I could be wrong though), dominant or submissive, romance or just pure sex. While the good/bad points determine which scenes will be available to you.

Or you can apply the gallery mod. But of course, you have to pay for that.
Yeah, most things are quite easy to get. For me, it's the routes where you need a good mix of the points, or when you have to make very specific choices that aren't that obvious.

Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :geek: and please Support EvaKiss on Patreon ( )

Preview 0.26

PC
MAC

In this preview you can continue to bully Eva if you sabotages her relationship with Dave and good Ash will be called once again by Arthur to consolidate her corruption. The scene is totally new but I re-purposed some art from "sugar baby Ash" from previous updates that hasn't been seen if you followed the good play through, with some additions and modifications. But don't worry, plenty of new art and sex scenes are coming in the final release :)

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
In this preview you can continue to bully Eva if you sabotages her relationship with Dave and good Ash will be called once again by Arthur to consolidate her corruption. The scene is totally new but I re-purposed some art from "sugar baby Ash" from previous updates that hasn't been seen if you followed the good play through, with some additions and modifications. But don't worry, plenty of new art and sex scenes are coming in the final release :)
I am on the Arthur route and got no new scenes :(

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
For some reason the Autosave feature is removed/disable in my recent playthru.
Anyone know where or how to reenable it?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.26 Preview!

PC (169MB): - - - -
Mac (171MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Thanks for the info on what's in the preview! I guess I will wait for the alpha this time round. I tried to be good with Ashley, but the wee strumpet always seems to end up on her knees!

Reactions: mav2099

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys, is it any better to stay foxxy haired or go full blond bimbo? I'm on a "quest" to make Ash mom more slooty...

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes