greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...mainly because of Eric. Good Ash would not break up with him...
So you believe that it's unreasonable for a 'good' girl to get angry and break up with her boyfriend when she is confronted with the fact that he has decided (without any discussion with / input from her) to leave for a foreign land for a extended (and potentially indefinite) period.

That a 'good' girl should just agree to whatever her boyfriend decides, even when such decision making seems not take her feelings or thoughts into consideration?

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
He's only leaving for the summer, I don't remember any mention of indefinite stay, he even explains later in the park that it's actually not just a bleeding heart thing, but also a career move. Plus he talks about self improvement and self sufficiency, I imagine a girlfriend of a rather meek, wimpy guy like him would enjoy that he's trying to man up and would be willing to sacrifice one summer for that chance. Assuming Ash loves him waiting for 3 months is not something that will cause her to abandon the whole relationship. They've been together for years at that point after all.

Also having to dump him for the good girl route to be fun AND make sense is annoying. The only 2 other options are
1) wait for him and be loyal, so no scenes except skype masturbation, boring game
2) cuckold him, whether openly or behind his back, it's still something a good girl would never do

As I said, good girl sleeping around during the summer can make sense if she's single, not in a long-loooong term relationship with her high school sweetheart. Open relationship, cuckolding, cheating, just doesn't fit with good Ash. The only way to get lots of scenes is for good Ash to be... bad.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
So you believe that it's unreasonable for a 'good' girl to get angry and break up with her boyfriend when she is confronted with the fact that he has decided (without any discussion with / input from her) to leave for a foreign land for a extended (and potentially indefinite) period.

That a 'good' girl should just agree to whatever her boyfriend decides, even when such decision making seems not take her feelings or thoughts into consideration?
It's not unreasonable for a good girl to get angry with her boyfriend after he decided to leave for three months; especially since he never talked about it with her; he just decided on his own. I suppose that that could even be enough to break them up, too. But since they have been together for years by the time the game starts, then it may be unreasonable for this one event to be enough to break them up. Having said that, if you play the game from a "relationship" perspective and make choices that seem "appropriate" given the situations that present themselves up to that point; it really could go both ways. Examples:

If you play as an Ashley who, at the beginning of the game, is in a stagnant relationship and is yearning for an adventure, then breaking up or having an open relationship would be reasonable once she finds out that Eric has decided to leave.

If you play as an Ashley who, at the beginning of the game, is satisfied with the way things are going, then keeping the relationship (IE no open relationship) is also reasonable, once she finds out that Eric has decided to leave. She doesn't like it necessarily but accepts it because she loves him and supports him and can't see throwing away the years they have spent together.

If you play as a confused or curious Ashley who, at the beginning of the game, wants Eric and their relationship AND wants to have an adventure, then the open relationship route could be a reasonable outcome once she finds out he has decided to leave. This allows you to use Eric's leaving as an excuse to party, which would also be reasonable and gives you an excuse to try every situation that comes up; also reasonable.

If you play as a fed up Ashley who, at the beginning of the game, is tired of everything in her life and wants a complete change, then that could be reasonable once she finds out that Eric has decided to leave.

Just my perspective.....

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Maybe a sling bikini instead? I suppose that would technically be less revealing...
Does the party have any options to what Ash wears if she refuses the microbikini? I've never refused it personally.
A sling bikini would be a great idea.

I don't think that you have a choice but to wear the micro bikini. But I honestly am not sure.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
How about we all agree that the best option for good Ashley is to go to Somalia with him... Imagine the possibilities :devilish:
You mean an entirely new (dark?) route of good girl? I have no problem with it as long as it is avoidable.
She wasn't invited by the idiot, so maybe he doesn't want her to travel there with him.
Well, He doesn't. Ashley ask about the possiblity of them travel together, but he refused cause he wants to build courage and be a better man or something.

Noctis001

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way for returning back to a selected choice once you have clicked on it?
In many Ren'Py games is possible, but it seems this doesn't have that option.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So, I just started playing again and can't seem to trigger the sex scene of Ash and (saved?) Thug Eva after Jack offered the club job, I thought I only need Ash to have threesome with her and Dave. Am I missing something here?

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
Does anything change if you try to romance thug Eva as good Ash? Never tried. Is is still possible, cause you have to pretend to be lesbians in the club, not sure if good Ash can do that and if bad Eva doesn't just waltz to Wilson on her own, and is dialogue and sex scenes different? Is Eva more aggresive, Ash more docile and submissive? Would be fun if thug Eva constantly tried to tempt and corrupt good Ash if you maintain friendship with her.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Does anything change if you try to romance thug Eva as good Ash? Never tried. Is is still possible, cause you have to pretend to be lesbians in the club, not sure if good Ash can do that and if bad Eva doesn't just waltz to Wilson on her own, and is dialogue and sex scenes different? Is Eva more aggresive, Ash more docile and submissive? Would be fun if thug Eva constantly tried to tempt and corrupt good Ash if you maintain friendship with her.
I don't think it's possible. I just did a small little trial run, and it seems like the only way to be able to pretend Ashley and Eva are lesbians is if she has not gone down the sexy route. However, you need Eva to go the sexy route so she dances with Wilson and can join the gang eventually.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I don't think it's possible. I just did a small little trial run, and it seems like the only way to be able to pretend Ashley and Eva are lesbians is if she has not gone down the sexy route. However, you need Eva to go the sexy route so she dances with Wilson and can join the gang eventually.
Doesn't one of the show Ash and Thug Eva dancing prior to the pretend lesbians event or is it supposed to be later in the story?

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Doesn't one of the show Ash and Thug Eva dancing prior to the pretend lesbians event or is it supposed to be later in the story?
That is quite some time later. You can stay friends with thug Eva, and she'll ask you to go out and party one night. That's when you meet the two guys in the picture, so, yes, it's later in the story.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
That is quite some time later. You can stay friends with thug Eva, and she'll ask you to go out and party one night. That's when you meet the two guys in the picture, so, yes, it's later in the story.
Thanks for clarification. I wasn't sure since I've only played Thug Ash and post-Thug Ash routes.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So I found a new scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I found that dialogue too thanks to a save someone shared. But right after that, since Ash was so Good and had just made things official with Jess, she put an end to fooling around with her boss.

I really don't like it when a game removes choices because my character's stats lock them out. At least leave the other choices in and grey them out so I know I cannot choose them.

drakkura

Jan 7, 2019
I'm surprised I've enjoyed GGGB as much as i have. Quality work!
I'm hoping for Ash to go down the route of having a lesbian harem! With Jessica, Eva, Iris and Natasha. There's an orgy at Tyrones place but a nice, lesbian orgy at Ash's place would be great too!

Looking forward to the next update!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's not possible to have a romance with thug Eva, The one scene I'm talking about happens if you saved her relationship with Dave, but I can't seem to trigger it again... maybe this was just a bug/error in script like the one that forces you the scene with Tyrone in v25 alpha.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes