DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
No pregnancy in this game, sry. At least not so far, some of the dialogue hints at pregnancy, but I personally doubt it ever makes it into the game.
Why do you doubt that? I would think there is a very strong possibility based on what we've seen so far.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Why do you doubt that? I would think there is a very strong possibility based on what we've seen so far.
Call it a gut feeling. Knowing how many different plotlines and variations there already is in the game, I doubt that the dev has pregnancy as any kind of priority considering the amount of work still ahead in tying all the different paths to their conclusions. I just don't see pregnancy being a good fit to any of the endgame Ashleys, except pure vanilla Good Ashley, and Good path seems like it will be finished last as it is, since the majority of patrons are far more interested in the other paths. Personally I'd be fine either way. :)

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Call it a gut feeling. Knowing how many different plotlines and variations there already is in the game, I doubt that the dev has pregnancy as any kind of priority considering the amount of work still ahead in tying all the different paths to their conclusions. I just don't see pregnancy being a good fit to any of the endgame Ashleys, except pure vanilla Good Ashley, and Good path seems like it will be finished last as it is, since the majority of patrons are far more interested in the other paths. Personally I'd be fine either way. :)
I think there WILL be pregenacy but it will be on a story end route is all

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I think there WILL be pregenacy but it will be on a story end route is all
I have to agree. If there's going to be a pregnancy scenario, it would have to be one of the endings, since I doubt it would hold anyone's interest to see for example, Bimbo Ash grappling with motherhood. :p

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I have to agree. If there's going to be a pregnancy scenario, it would have to be one of the endings
Well, at least two of the endings ;)
I imagine a picture with Eric in the center, holding Ashley's baby, On one side Ashley on the other Isis, both looking back, smiling, at Arthur, hands on both their hips, smiling broadly in the camera. Or the hands are at their shoulders and they are looking in the camera. You can switch Iris with Eva or Mom, Eric with other Eric or Dave, Arthur with Bernard or Ethan. This one picture, with its many variations, could end most of the storylines in the game.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if anyone else finds it mildly annoying that saves are located in appdata, but if it does here's a little batch file to clear out all your saves at once. I use it when I haven't played in several versions and want a fresh start.

Unzip it anywhere and then just double-click to run.

Use with caution. It WILL delete every save you have the moment you confirm, no second chances.

Reactions: greenp

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I don't know if anyone else finds it mildly annoying that saves are located in appdata, but if it does here's a little batch file to clear out all your saves at once. I use it when I haven't played in several versions and want a fresh start.

Unzip it anywhere and then just double-click to run.

Use with caution. It WILL delete every save you have the moment you confirm, no second chances.
I just delete the saves from within the game. It's a bit of a chore, but at least you'll have control over which saves you want to delete and which you want to leave.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Well, people already beat me to what I was going to say. Pregnancy as part of an ending is definitely a strong possibility in my eyes, and seeing how Eva has included many taboos/niches, I think she would consider pregnancies as well.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, I found that dialogue too thanks to a save someone shared. But right after that, since Ash was so Good and had just made things official with Jess, she put an end to fooling around with her boss.

I really don't like it when a game removes choices because my character's stats lock them out. At least leave the other choices in and grey them out so I know I cannot choose them.
Yeah, would be great to see the landwhale get involved in a scene or two as well!!

Reactions: mav2099 and gmn
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes