Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, I found that dialogue too thanks to a save someone shared. But right after that, since Ash was so Good and had just made things official with Jess, she put an end to fooling around with her boss.

I really don't like it when a game removes choices because my character's stats lock them out. At least leave the other choices in and grey them out so I know I cannot choose them.
Yeah, would be great to see the landwhale get involved in a scene or two as well!!

Reactions: mav2099 and gmn

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Anyway to prevent Eva from turnin to a slut? Apart from turnin a slut yourself...
Edit: nvm i think i found a way.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Yeah, would be great to see the landwhale get involved in a scene or two as well!!
Yeah, maybe. But the land whale has it in for her and there is nothing that Ashley has that she wants. I'm not sure how that could be included.

Maybe in the bimbo route, if Ash is addicted to drugs, something could be done there ( blackmail, etc).

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, maybe. But the land whale has it in for her and there is nothing that Ashley has that she wants. I'm not sure how that could be included.

Maybe in the bimbo route, if Ash is addicted to drugs, something could be done there ( blackmail, etc).
Perhaps blackmailing her to attend one of the BBC parties with Eva? Just seems a shame to waste the render of the landwhale, so many possibilities!

Reactions: mav2099

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys. I've got a problem with this game. When i open the game it closes immediately by itself... what am i doing bad? Thanks in advance.
Delete the presplash.png in Good Girl Gone Bad 0.25\game folder and see if it works.

grassfrogyt

May 30, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for helping me. Bauman, your solution worked; it does not make sense at all, but it worked. Thank you so much.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Perhaps blackmailing her to attend one of the BBC parties with Eva? Just seems a shame to waste the render of the landwhale, so many possibilities!
Too right. It would be a waste of such a damn fine landwhale if she were to not be used in a sex scene with Ashley. Or Eva. Or Iris. Or Mom? But not Jessica; I wouldn't want to see her with Jessica.

Perhaps Arthur, after you started messing around with him earlier in the game but then rebuffed him could somehow meet up with the landwhale and they could conspire to trap Ashley; and together they could blackmail her into becoming Arthurs plaything:

After barging in on her and Ryan in the office, the landwhale plots how to use that against Ash. Meanwhile Arthur has been stewing over being spurned by Ash. They have a chance meeting where they learn that Ash is a common problem for both of them; competition for the landwhale and Arthur's "the one that got away". They then devise a plan where the landwhale, on the premise that she wants to make amends with Ash, gets Ash to go out for drinks. Meanwhile, Arthur is lying in wait. While at the bar, the landwhale spikes Ash's drink with the aphrodisiac; which was given to her by Arthur for the purposes of this plan. After Ash begins to feel the effects of the spiked drink, the landwhale offers to take her home; whichever home you may have chosen for her.

Arthur is waiting for her.

As Arthur seduces Ashley, the landwhale records the whole thing; unbeknownst to Ash. The next day, Ash meets the landwhale for lunch. She has no clue that the landwhale did the recording, and the reverse happens. Arthur records the landwhale seducing and putting it to Ashley; causing her to miss an important work deadline.

Ryan is mad.

Later the blackmail is complete when Arthur seduces her again with the aphrodisiac, just like it as been written, and records her saying that she doesn't want to work or have sex with Ryan anymore that she just wants to be with Arthur.
The landwhale anonymously gives both videos to Ryan, who watches them both and then promptly fires Ash, paving the way for her at work. Ash is devastated. Arthur then swoops in and finalizes her fall.

Periodically, Ash is used by the landwhale; doing it for her daddy, Arthur.

Ahh, the possibilities.....

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Think i just run into some bug in game, Ashley went to Gym, Hugo jack's big brother approached her and told her she has to pay to use the gym from now on. Then later she walks next to tatto salon and i get 2 choices either go home or get a tatto. But every time i pick Go Home the scene where Hugo talks to ashley keeps repeatin itself, And if i pick go get a tatto, The next day Ashley goes to Tyrone the rapper's house and they end up fukin, Just like that, I hav more good than bad, And they never fuked either, So y is shegoin to tyrone?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Think i just run into some bug in game, Ashley went to Gym, Hugo jack's big brother approached her and told her she has to pay to use the gym from now on. Then later she walks next to tatto salon and i get 2 choices either go home or get a tatto. But every time i pick Go Home the scene where Hugo talks to ashley keeps repeatin itself, And if i pick go get a tatto, The next day Ashley goes to Tyrone the rapper's house and they end up fukin, Just like that, I hav more good than bad, And they never fuked either, So y is shegoin to tyrone?
Those are bugs from 0.25 alpha, update your game.

Reactions: KDXvd

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Why the art in this game look like something from WikiHow?
Because Eva mostly traces from real pictures and then adjusts things accordingly. That explanation makes it sound like a lot less work than it actually is though. It's still a faster production time than doing the art from scratch.

Kristal

Feb 20, 2019
Seems like eva's work slowed down after two fast sneak peeks and preview there is no updates for a week.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes