U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of 0.25 Final!

PC (169MB): - - - -
Mac (159MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
so ehm... what exactly is new in the FINAL version?
Caus I went through the three paths I got in my saves and there was no new scene whatsoever

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I don't find this particular 2d art arousing at all. It just doesn't work for me. A pity coz i can see a lot of people really like it :-( anyone else has the same problem?

Reactions: boat#2

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
so ehm... what exactly is new in the FINAL version?
Caus I went through the three paths I got in my saves and there was no new scene whatsoever
Same as the 0.25 beta, but fixed typos, bugs, etc. Check the changelog in the OP.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Telling the land shark she is a turtle, chance of a new tattoo, getting kicked out of the gym and blowing off Kevin. All these multiple paths can lead to lackluster updates :p

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I don't find nothing new in this update - everything is the same like the last update before this one - when i make the new tattoos (wings and lace) or don't make them,the game end,just like before - nothing new,like i say! And this posted scene from this guy "JohnDupont" i don't know how to do it,i just don't find nothing new here in this update! PS: I already make Ashley total whore,my "Bad" points are 63 and my "Fame" is 15 and make her fuck with everyone,but of course i have more then 2-3 different saves with different choices!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I don't find nothing new in this update - everything is the same like the last update before this one - when i make the new tattoos (wings and lace) or don't make them,the game end,just like before - nothing new,like i say! And this posted scene from this guy "JohnDupont" i don't know how to do it,i just don't find nothing new here in this update! PS: I already make Ashley total whore,my "Bad" points are 63 and my "Fame" is 15 and make her fuck with everyone,but of course i have more then 2-3 different saves with different choices!
From .24? or the alpha or beta?

I have maybe 20-30 plays of this game and found a lot of new stuff - there are so many paths.

I just did 2 new runs with this version - just for the fun of it.

Reactions: kkz186

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
From .24? or the alpha or beta?

I have maybe 20-30 plays of this game and found a lot of new stuff - there are so many paths.

I just did 2 new runs with this version - just for the fun of it.

From the last update - I thing it was 0.25 Beta,before that was 0.25 Preview - and yes,i already did this scenes for which you speak, i make them in the previous update and now again,just when i start the game again from beginning,just to see is there are some new scenes,but like i say,i didn't find new things or scenes! PS: I only play her like bad girl,never play her like good girl,because i don't like it to be good girl!

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Loaded my save, immediately got an error. Ignored, and it went into a scene where I had a face and no body and got shot by some dude named Enrico who I had never heard of in my path, and referred to gang activities (selling them out) which had never been in my path. My previous save had left off with mom and creepy husband having sex in front of MC, and MC was going to play with them in the sex club.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes