DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
First you only need 18 Good, second by having sex with him you immediately lose 5 Good, so you only have to lose 4 more. The Wheel path alone does this, one for contacting Norman, one for trying to get into the club on the date with Norman, and 2 for jerking Ethan off.
Also when you and Eva go with the 2 guys don't flirt with them in the club but later join Eva, offer nude selfies for money on instagram, taking a slutty selfie for Tyrone, posting a sluttier photo on instagram, in the gossip interview choose 'poular ad successful' as life goal, when you cheat on Dave with Jack in Alpha Fitness (Jac10 in Sceneguide below) you lose 2 or 3 Good, cheat on Dave of Eva when going out with Natasha, got topless on Tyrone's poolparty, spy on your mom having sex with Ethan, give Jasmin's client a blowjob.

no, doesn't change anything.
Thanks, but I mean the choice where Ashley's dad want to enter a relationship with her, and she gets the option of either saying "I want to be with you too, dad" or "It's just wrong". To answer with the first choice, which, to my understanding, is required to get all the other scenes with the dad, you need Good > 19. From that point forward, I have no clue on how to lose 11 good points. Am I missing something? Do I not need to answer "I want to be with you too, dad"?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks, but I mean the choice where Ashley's dad want to enter a relationship with her, and she gets the option of either saying "I want to be with you too, dad" or "It's just wrong". To answer with the first choice, which, to my understanding, is required to get all the other scenes with the dad, you need Good > 19. From that point forward, I have no clue on how to lose 11 good points. Am I missing something? Do I not need to answer "I want to be with you too, dad"?
Ah, silly me. Well the list is still mostly valid, you already contacted Norman and the scene with Eva is earlier but the rest of the Wheel path plus spying on mom gives you 4, being slutty with instagram and Tyrone gives 4, cheating on Dave with Jack gives 3 (or 4 if you did drugs before and take them in Jac10) and there is still the gossip interview and Jasmin's client. And that are just the easy to get ones. For example if after you call Norman to take you into The Wheel and you have <2 money you can threaten Norman losing you 2 Good.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Ah, silly me. Well the list is still mostly valid, you already contacted Norman and the scene with Eva is earlier but the rest of the Wheel path plus spying on mom gives you 4, being slutty with instagram and Tyrone gives 4, cheating on Dave with Jack gives 3 (or 4 if you did drugs before and take them in Jac10) and there is still the gossip interview and Jasmin's client. And that are just the easy to get ones. For example if after you call Norman to take you into The Wheel and you have <2 money you can threaten Norman losing you 2 Good.
Ok, it seems like I have to revise my choices a bit to keep certain paths open if I want to succeed. I always find the routes where you need a mix of good and bad points the most difficult to get.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
ok ty...hhmm so what's special about this game just wondering cus everyone seems to love it.
I would say that, apart from the enjoyable writing, the paths you can follow are more varied than in most other games, so you can sort of customize the story to your needs. Are you into airheaded bimbos? There's a path or you. Are you into incest? There you go. Good girl seduced by her boss? Just wait for a bit. Lesbian sex only? You've got it.

Reactions: JShearar

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
ok ty...hhmm so what's special about this game just wondering cus everyone seems to love it.
The art work is great and the game has something for everyone. There is so much sexy content that it's difficult to keep up with, and you constantly find new scenes if you replay the game.

As well as this, the game includes body modification with tattoos and plastic surgery. That is the most appealing aspect of the game for me, and what truly sets it apart from other.

Eva Kiss also goes where no other creators go, by including drug use/addiction and straight up gang routes. Overall, there is so much to enjoy in this game and you have plenty of routes to choose from to suit your desires.

damnson93

May 22, 2018
From what I understand people deem this a big update. Did it add anything to older scenes. Or is it just adding something new at the end? And what are the differences between alpha version and the final version? any new stuff?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
From what I understand people deem this a big update. Did it add anything to older scenes. Or is it just adding something new at the end? And what are the differences between alpha version and the final version? any new stuff?
it ahs many new scenes and dialogues.. but it depends on what path yoou're following.

alpha is the first version released.. It may be bugged, have typos and etc.. Final version is much more stable.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Nice art, great story, great characters, different fetishes, monthly updates with good content.

I honestly dont have ANY need for animations. I rather have good dialogues and art. lol
I agree. And I would also add that every choice that you are presented in the game has meaning and affects your game play. Because of that, no matter how many times you have played through, it is still enjoyable to play. And at least for me, there always seems to be something new every time I play whether its lines of dialogue that I haven't seen before or a complete scene; and it all comes from the choices that you make throughout the game.

Plus it IS REALLY fun to turn her into a whore, a bimbo, or a thug and watch those paths play out. It's also fun to do the other path, too, but not nearly as much.

Reactions: introvtx

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I would also add that every choice that you are presented in the game has meaning and affects your game play. Because of that, no matter how many times you have played through, it is still enjoyable to play.
One thing that I enjoy perversely for some reason is starting out playing Ashley as a near shut-in: no sex, no parties, no instagram... and then, at some random point, suddenly start taking all the "bad" options, see how far I can get corrupting her before the game is over. Or the reverse: starting out a full-on slut and then make her into a nun, leaving all her lovers confused and disappointed.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Plus it IS REALLY fun to turn her into a whore, a bimbo, or a thug and watch those paths play out. It's also fun to do the other path, too, but not nearly as much.
One thing that I enjoy perversely for some reason is starting out playing Ashley as a near shut-in: no sex, no parties, no instagram... and then, at some random point, suddenly start taking all the "bad" options, see how far I can get corrupting her before the game is over. Or the reverse: starting out a full-on slut and then make her into a nun, leaving all her lovers confused and disappointed.
What's fun for me is to make Ashley as sexy as possible but not turn her into whore or bimbo, I really love the pink clothes she wears, Sexy and adorable at the same time just like Eva said when I tried the girlfriend path. Being bad and especially good all the way is just way too easy for me. I guess I just like balancing or maybe over-complicate things sometimes lol or maybe I just like difficult games in general. But I gotta admit, Ash looks hot in all the bad path scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes