CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
From patron only content. Making typical slut :)
Congratulations !!! Some feedback/suggestions: I think, that Ashley should be corrupted slowly. She should have remorse, which gradually will be faded. She should feel that Jack is "alpha male". She should think like typical sl*t, Red Pill one, you know. Having Eric as backup plan, wh0ring with Jack, getting pregnant with him, being dumped like typical, stupid sl*t and going back to Eric. Then lying him, that child is his. And don't forget obfuscating impregnation moment, so Eric should believe, that child is his. On top of that, Ashley should have mindset, where she is not guilty, Eric wasn't good enough for her (lack of time, working for her etc.), Jack is bad man (she lied herself he loved her, she just wanted his c*ck and prestige), her friend should stop her. Everyone should be guilty, not her. Haha! Lets make her like that ! Then, advertise your game on Reddit Red Pill. Success guaranteed ! Inner game, where she is corrupted by Jacks alpha, she see his money, muscles, cars, other people respecting him - this is hard to show in the game, but crucial. While Eric should be typical loving guy. You may, for larger playerbase, add NTR/Cuckold route AS OPTION, where Eric knows that she is cheating, trying to get her back. He see her infidelity, is total idiot, who stays with her. He "succeeds" only because she is pregnant, f*cked enough and dumped by Jack. So, Ashley could be "bad". Another female NPC could be single and having sex w/o actually cheating anyone. Like stupid teenager. EDIT: Make Jack having traits, stupid females on Tinder like so much, while Eric does not have them. Start with height. Ashley could actually project her guilt and other mental problems on Eric. For example, after cheating she should be more controlling HIM not herself. She should say, that he may be cheating her. OR, as another route maybe, she could be unnaturally nice for her boyfriend. EDIT2: On the end of game, she could dump Eric, make him pay for child. You know, he was part of bad past. She knew she should change something. Not herself, of course !, but change boyfriend.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
I just had a couple of playthroughs with this and...

Wow!

This game does not get the attention it deserves! Great art, great plot, and (this is a very rare one) meaningful choices! Like, REALLY meaningful. I was actually amazed at how different both playthroughs were. Almost as if I was playing two different games with the same characters. Kudos to the creator.

The fact that this is, still, just 0.2 makes this "achievement" even more peculiar... So much different, meaningful content with only two measly releases down the road? Color me intrigued!

And this is coming from someone who is usually not comfortable at playing with a female protagonist, but that wasn't the case with Ashley. Her inner conflicts and choices are so delightfully interesting and real, it is actually a real joy to play her world in her vision, and watch as she reacts to whatever you decided to.

I instantly became a backer and I'm eagerly hyped to see where the creator will lead this game to.

I honestly see a lot of potential here. Hopefully Eva Kiss will be able to carry on the current momentum to further releases.

And a huge "Thank You" to F95. Just became a backer of another great game that I would probably never know anything about, if not for this site. ^^

Last edited:

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
UPDATE concerning an eta for a possible 0.3 release

Basically, if everything goes well, 0.3 should be ready in 2 weeks or so. ^^

Eva Kiss also did say that 0.3 is already over 8000 lines (not words) of coding, and is possibly aiming at 10.000 once it's ready.

If that's true, it's quite impressive, imho (that's quite a bit of lines, considering it's just 0.3 yet).

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
EVA Kiss is actually working ! I see new drawings almost everyday. That is good sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenn20

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016

Hey there! I'm almost finished with v0.3, and I think it should be up in two days or so. I just need to playtest the build and get the text proofread so i can make corrections.
First I will publish a Beta for $10+ patrons. Any feedback on bugs you encounter will be greatley appreciated! My plan is to upload the final v0.3 two days after the beta, maybe even sooner, for $3+ patrons! $1 patrons will have access to it a week after that :)

Hey there! I'm almost finished with v0.3, and I think it should be up in two days or so. I just need to playtest the build and get the text proofread so i can make corrections.
First I will publish a Beta for $10+ patrons. Any feedback on bugs you encounter will be greatley appreciated! My plan is to upload the final v0.3 two days after the beta, maybe even sooner, for $3+ patrons! $1 patrons will have access to it a week after that :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Such a well made game. Quality writing, multiple choices and paths to take, interesting and diverse characters, good looking art style.
The fact that this dev makes less than a half of some of the trash we see on Patreon is a fucking crime.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes