popple

Jul 18, 2018
anyone know when there will be new version ?
Hard to say at ths time : Eva Kiss had a regular habit to post a preview 7/15 days after the last final, the alpha 1 week later, a beta 1 week later and the final 1 week later again. But she had heavy problems with her computer recently, and the programming becomes harder and harder with each version, because of the interactions of the different options...
If all is now ok for her, we could have an alpha in the middle of this week, but i don't expect it so soon. Maybe next week-end ?

rawon123

Mar 17, 2019
Hard to say at ths time : Eva Kiss had a regular habit to post a preview 7/15 days after the last final, the alpha 1 week later, a beta 1 week later and the final 1 week later again. But she had heavy problems with her computer recently, and the programming becomes harder and harder with each version, because of the interactions of the different options...
If all is now ok for her, we could have an alpha in the middle of this week, but i don't expect it so soon. Maybe next week-end ?

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
What file is the config.developer statement set? shift+d doesn't work anymore, so im sure Evakiss must have set it to false, but i can't find which rpy file this is handled.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Is nobody going to post the 0.28 preview?
WHen a donor has it, they post it here. BUT, the preview isnt the case. Its up only for 30 dolars patrons.. and it seens we dont have any.

plus, ppl dont need to ask for it. It has been said many times.. If its not here yet, its because no1 has it for now or dont want to share it...

we will just have for the Alpha.

spar

May 15, 2017
is it final version means this game was complete?
No, it means that version 27 is finalized, generally every update has, it has four phases to complete, preview, alpha, beta and final. But if you are interested in playing it, I recommend you start it with this version, because if you start the game with a phase other than the "Final" you can make the bug saves.

Reactions: KDXvd

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
No, it means that version 27 is finalized, generally every update has, it has four phases to complete, preview, alpha, beta and final. But if you are interested in playing it, I recommend you start it with this version, because if you start the game with a phase other than the "Final" you can make the bug saves.
okay thanks

eomer

Jan 24, 2018
WHen a donor has it, they post it here. BUT, the preview isnt the case. Its up only for 30 dolars patrons.. and it seens we dont have any.

plus, ppl dont need to ask for it. It has been said many times.. If its not here yet, its because no1 has it for now or dont want to share it...

we will just have for the Alpha.
most likely this time, we'll have to wait for the final release

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes