boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update. My saves have become so messy though I lose my own self.
I think I'll delete all and restart from scratch now we have have full description there is a chance to keep it in check.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
thx for sharing !
I appreciate your thanks, but to be honest I haven't shared anything that's really "mine". I simply reported the link I found .
I think EvaKiss uploaded it herself, according to what she said in the post of presentation of the v27 alpha.

So, as I said, I can't stop you from leaking my game and I'm not against it. But please, if you must really do it, I'd sincerely ask you to wait until the final release.
So... thanks to EvaKiss.

Reactions: bonerland

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
This is incredible, I'm always trying to avoid "western" games because the artwork don't attract me and I wrongly judge them through my experience with Japanese games (thinking they're superior), but holy crap this is good, the character development the realistic scenario and how you get attached to the characters, and the way you can choose your way through the story is amazing (when I was halfway through it I though "couldn't Eric stay a few more months away, I want to keep playing"). Some things at least for me I take for granted when I play VNs/RPGs just a duality of the personas of the playable characters (good girl/bitch), the normalization of fetishes (incest, futa, interracial, etc) and the fantasy setting, with this game is totally different I feel this is something that could happen in real life, hell even in my first play-through I felt so attached to Ashley that I didn't want to take any other route than the "vanilla/good girl" because I immersed myself as Eric and put my personal experiences into it.
Kudos to the devs amazing work!, if I had a credit card I would gladly donate, but I'm just a poor college student like Ashley without the good grades or the ability to suck dicks for money like Jessica haha. The only thing I can criticize though is the lack of music in some scenes.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.27 Final!

PC (179MB): - - - -
Mac (182MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
annoys the fuck out of me about Kevin..shut him down all through the game yet he's still around flirting asking to fuck..he should be completely GONE..his part is poorly written or coded..otherwise..my gal is in college ..committed to Eva..and just accepted a spot on a TV show..now all she needs is a 1911(i like the classics..fuck you Glock) to pop a cap in the face of all of these rapey dickheads around her..lol

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes