hhhg

May 21, 2018
How do you become a bimbo? I usually always end up as thug Ash. What's the best/lewdest route?

Falvfd

Jul 24, 2018
Hi everyone. I remember i played a version of this game on android and it had implemented somekind of cheat. The cheat was that every option you wold chose, in paranteseses of that choice , you will see how much good or bad you would receive or how much you lose. Can somebody tell me if is somewhere this implemented and if somebody played something like that and where i can find it? Thank you.

Reactions: dav121

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
guys,dad isn't an issue,my ash even thinking about give him a baby:devilish:
but i still can't make her fall in love with Arthur
can somebody help me with that ?

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
In the second time you two have sex, tell him you love being with him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lead them to where?will ash and Arthur become a real couple or still
In the second time you two have sex, tell him you love being with him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah,I've tried that before, that's the whole thing about falling in love with authur?i was expecting some real relationship between them like a real couple... little disappointed but thx buddy

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's been mentioned before, but it bears repeating: a common source of errors is when playing from an interim save (preview, alpha, beta) on a newer/final release. These will tend to trigger incompatible errors in game choices.

It's always advisable to make a save off a final copy and use that to "play forward" when the next final is released. In the meantime, you can play "alternate" saves to try out the interim releases. Just don't write over your "final" saves (i.e., save them to a different page and label the save page to remind yourself).

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes