decimad

Dec 17, 2017
in this build I added a scene where Ashley goes to college and where a couple things can happen (if you bullied Eva and in your relationship with Kevin).

How to actually get this? Cant seem to manage..

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
wow jasmin is just gets ignored each update, please give her some love :cry:
Given that Ash gets kicked out of the gym by Hugo(and I believe Jasmin was on the chopping block first), I'm assuming there needs to be a new place established for her to meet Jasmin.
That is to say, I'm suggesting there should be a new Jasmin interaction following Ash getting kicked out of the gym. Maybe she could suggest a different place for Ash to workout? A smaller gym where the two of them could have some level of privacy...

D

Deleted member 154552

Given that Ash gets kicked out of the gym by Hugo(and I believe Jasmin was on the chopping block first), I'm assuming there needs to be a new place established for her to meet Jasmin.
Ashley already met Jasmine twice out of the gym:
- in a bar, unexpectedly,
- at Jasmine place.

So Ashley, as Jasmine, could already have each other's phone number, and meet without the gym...

EDIT: actually, Ashley's meeting at Jasmine's place was after a phone call, so yes, they don't need the gym to stay in touch :)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
well.. looking at the changlog.. nothing for me here lol.. gonna wait for the full update and hope for some iris.

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
Is there a way for good Jessica to get with Dave? Never completed the storyline where he's in a coma and she has a thing for him. Don't want to do a run to check it out now. If you get into a relationship with Eva, or Eva is a slut, then after Dave wakes up does something develop between him and good Jess?

Reactions: þussy

drdrule

Feb 20, 2019
It would be amazing if someone could share some cool plotlines saves.

Likes Ash pregnant or Ash cucking some dude.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,trying for Dad route,anyone knows how to go for it?picked almost everthing on the game except for Jasmin and Kevin,and for some reason i always end up making Ash live by herself...

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes