AndreScutieri

Feb 8, 2017
hi all, sorry but i don't understand how to use de scene guide. I don't know how to read it!
Go to the last page, there you will find a chronological order of every single scene in the game, preceded by a code like "0Pr", "1Fit"

At the beginning, you can hoard a lot of either good or bad points just following the second page tips, following the marked dialog in the corresponding scene (for example, in the first scene, the prologue (0Pr), you can choose "Wow, look at that body... so hot!" to get a bad point or "I don't like that type of cocky guy..." to get a good point).

The rest of the guide is ordered by grouping scenes together in a "route". So, if you want to end the game as Good Ash, for example, you follow the first part of the table in Page 3: in scene 28R you choose that dialog, in scene 29Drw you do the same, as so on. The guide isn't in chronological order, you have to jump around each section to build your route.

So, you can follow the table in the last page and when it's time to choose, search for the scene code (like 29Drw) in the document and see where each option leads you. Sometimes, it's either one or another route, sometimes you find options that will branch to three or more different routes. Also, be careful when the guide marks that you need a certain amount of points to progress, it will mark which options will give you points or take them.

Cheers!

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
You mean Ash became a Bad Girl ?
Wow !
;-)
it's in the title lol, but what I'm saying is that I played the game so many times with all the routes, or that's what I thought, I never really went bad on Eva, either drag her with me or a lesbian relationship, but bullying her was painful to watch lol.

Reactions: kaneqc

popple

Jul 18, 2018
it's in the title lol, but what I'm saying is that I played the game so many times with all the routes, or that's what I thought, I never really went bad on Eva, either drag her with me or a lesbian relationship, but bullying her was painful to watch lol.
me neither : this is just not my kind of mood... as for you, i suppose.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I m sorry, I know it was written somewhere here before but I couldnt find it anymore.
How is the program called to make pictures into this comic-style?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
which file should i put these save files to play? i couldnt figure it out.
if I do understand you correctly, then this is an odd question.
There is a folder called "saves" within your game folder.. thats where you put your saves?!

for me its like : GoodGirlGoneBad-0.26-pc/game/saves

it doesnt get more easy than this...

popple

Jul 18, 2018
which file should i put these save files to play? i couldnt figure it out.
Depending on your config or the choice of the creator of the game.

But anyway, you can find it easily :
(boring list, but easy job, trust me)

- open the file explorator
- select your hard drive "C:"
- type in the search bar : "save"
- you will obtain a list of results
- look at the ones named as "6-3-LT1.save" (this is an example : save of page 6, n°3). those are your current saves.
- your local saves are usually stored in a repertory as "c:/user/xxx/appdata/roaming/renpy/gggb..."
- right click on one of your current saves and chose "open the repertory of the file" or something like that (i'm french and my computer is in french also, so i don't know the original english words for it)
- the window opens on the repertory you're searching for

prepare the file before any move

- before you move the new save file you obtained on this site, rename it with this kind of name : "pagenumber-filenumber-LT1.save" (you can chose the page and the save number, so you can preserve your own existing saves)
- then copy the renamed save file in the save repertory.

and that's it.

Reactions: JShearar

kaneqc

Apr 7, 2019
It really is to me as well. But ironically when come to think of it, all those cheating, incest, substance abuse, orgy and self-degrading seems to be OK, it's the bullying where crossed the line....

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Do you have any pregnancies in this game?
Its been asked and mentioned multiple times EvaKiss has said they want to expand on it, and has kept 'closed-lipped' on when and where. So basically nothing confirmed but I would expect SOMETHING at some point. Currently the story implies it a lot with how much unprotected sex Ashley can have just gotta wait and see.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes