malla906

Aug 6, 2018
If ash goes to the gym to get the massage from jasmine will she still be able to study enough to get the office job?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
What an ugly siliconed doll !
Jess drawings are much more natural than this... totally rebuild bimbo (breasts, lips, nose, eyes, chicks, fake blond...) !
Nothing exciting to me in this picture...
well i like her a lot would pregnant her

eomer

Jan 24, 2018
I think rumors about the Dev telling patreons not to share pre-release versions here are correct, last I checked 2k patreon,

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
It's only 5 minutes of content each mounth anyway.

Howethever this game has become popular because of the sharing in the first place and the more popular the game is, the more gridy Eva become.

I wonder why the updates are not pushed faster/have more content since she reashed the goal to hire people to work with and make the workflow faster ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Howethever this game has become popular because of the sharing in the first place and the more popular the game is, the more gridy Eva become.

I wonder why the updates are not pushed faster/have more content since she reashed the goal to hire people to work with and make the workflow faster ?
1) Eva can't delegate either the writing or the art portions. So only the coding gets delegated to save time, and to keep it her project as a codemonkey won't change the game's content just speed up the process and maybe help fix bugs.

2) It's more than 5 minutes of content per month counting all of the various branches.

3) Alpha releases are for $20 patrons. Even with 2,005 patrons the likelyhood of many being $20 and up is going to still be a small number. Most patrons to all creators are $5 or less. So the pool of $20 patrons is a small one.

4) She mentioned she was having some writers block. It's an extremely complex story with so many branches. She is not delegating the writing either as stated previously.

5) Rushing releases is a bad idea. The game is two years old and I have been here since day one. 27 versions (not counting preview, alpha, beta which puts that number over 100) in two years is an extremely steady pace.

6) Beggars can't be choosers wait like everyone else.

spar

May 15, 2017

Well, that may be because:

1. The scenes are more difficult to create, lately we see many orgies or trios.

2. I think this art is made by her and not by Daz.

3. It has many routes and, if you do not play all the routes, the updates will be short, simply due to the fact that you do not play the full update.

Personally I think that a decent amount of content is always delivered.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
EvaKiss did a great job with GGGB so far, but asking people not to share the game here is a bad call. The title blew up in popularity thanks to this site. The dev has been in the top 30-40 adult game creators on Patreon for over a year, pulling 7 to 8k a month (currently ~ 7000 from ~ 2000 patrons). There are creators who do the same amount of quality work, if not more who have a fraction of the income EvaKiss has, but it appears that isn't enough. Don't get me wrong it's well-deserved, EvaKiss is one of the most reliable content creators out there, but I think the whole thing is going over a bit to the greedy side with changing the stance on piracy. I was a patron up until three months ago when I felt EvaKiss bgan stretching out the story to extract more money. That partially explains the writer's block too, since we're going outside of the previously mentioned limits for the story. According to the plan from september-october last year the game should've been wrapped up already, but now I expect another 6 months of development at the least.

Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :geek: and please Support EvaKiss on Patreon ( )

Alpha 0.27

PC
MAC

GGGB v0.27 Scene List
Going to college/with Kevin/bullying Eva
Thug Ash with /Wilson/Enrico/Eva
Waking Dad up
Finding Tyrone and Hugo
Threesome with Tyrone and Jack/Hugo
Another day at the office
TV offer
Arthur’s special present with Eva/Jess/Nat

Hey guys! First of all, and I hate to do this, a reminder and a message to the person who's always leaking the Alphas:

I've been told time and time again someone has been systematically leaking every update I produce minutes after I post it. I would like to ask you a favour.

Honestly, I don't mind if people pirate and share my game with others, nor I can do anything to stop them. But if you really like my work and wish to support me, I'd like to ask you something: please, stop leaking the Alpha versions as soon as they come out. I've been trying to grow my business but it's only declining each month... People can get my game for free with a simple Google search, but I have to give incentives to those who really want to support me to pledge. The Alpha rewards those who are really passionate about my game to play it a few days before the others, but by someone instantly leaking it each month, I cannot provide any incentive to people to really support me and it's hurting my business.

So, as I said, I can't stop you from leaking my game and I'm not against it. But please, if you must really do it, I'd sincerely ask you to wait until the final release. It just takes a few days and it's a way more stable version, with proofreading and ironed out bugs. The Alpha is not really meant for the wide public anyway and it makes me feel ashamed to have it be played by people who don't necessarily know this and think my work is sloppy or half-assed.

I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from. I want people to enjoy what I'm creating, but I also want to give my supporters what they deserve, I want my work to be presented in good condition and I want my business to grow. My life and my future depend on it, and honestly, I don't know for how long I'll be able to keep riding this wave. I've been really fortunate to be successful on Patreon, but the day this comes to and end, I honestly don't know what I will do with my life.

Sincerely, Eva Kiss

P.D. : The rest of you, just enjoy the game and I thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Sooo here it is, this one has one of my most favourite kinky scenes to date and has been really challenging to write for. I wanted to add another scene but ended up short on time. Maybe I will manage to add it to the Beta or final release for v0.27 :)

I really hope you enjoy this one and let me know any bugs you find in the comments. Also, I want to hear your thoughts ;) Thanks guys!

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Daammm...I almost feel bad about downloading the alpha release now, after reading that post. But, I just can't help it, it's such a great game!

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Daammm...I almost feel bad about downloading the alpha release now, after reading that post. But, I just can't help it, it's such a great game!
I don't know if you are a Patron, but if you're not, a way to feel less bad is obviously to contribute by pledging some money. Even if it's just a dollar, every little bit helps.

Reactions: BloodyRelight
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes