spar

May 15, 2017
It's Preview, Alpha, Beta then Final. On the Alpha post on Patreon for v0.26, she asked the person who leaks all the versions as soon as they're released to stop doing that and only post the final version. This was after the Alpha was already posted here. After that, the beta wasn't posted, so it doesn't seem unlikely that the three early versions won't get posted in this thread anymore.
The beta is usually not published in this forum because it does not have new content.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
It's Preview, Alpha, Beta then Final. On the Alpha post on Patreon for v0.26, she asked the person who leaks all the versions as soon as they're released to stop doing that and only post the final version. This was after the Alpha was already posted here. After that, the beta wasn't posted, so it doesn't seem unlikely that the three early versions won't get posted in this thread anymore.

oh i see your point.

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not sure the previews, alphas or betas will get posted here anymore. Eva wrote a long message directed at the geezer who always shared them, asking him to stop sharing those as it was affecting her business negative. Instead, she said she'd prefer if he'd wait until the final version. And if I'm not mistaken, the beta didn't get posted here for v0.26.

images.jpg

Have Fun :geek: and please Support EvaKiss on Patreon ( )

Preview 0.27

PC
MAC

Here's v0.27 Preview! Aside from ironing out some more bugs, in this build I added a scene where Ashley goes to college and where a couple things can happen (if you bullied Eva and in your relationship with Kevin) and a scene where thug Ash finally gets set in her new lifestyle.

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 284733

Preview 0.27

PC
MAC

Here's v0.27 Preview! Aside from ironing out some more bugs, in this build I added a scene where Ashley goes to college and where a couple things can happen (if you bullied Eva and in your relationship with Kevin) and a scene where thug Ash finally gets set in her new lifestyle.
Thanks

Save point to preview 0.27

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 284733

Preview 0.27

PC
MAC

pc mega down.. can any reupload please?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No it's not.
Pretty sure it is..

Preview 0.27

PC
MAC

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user.

//
and the MAC one too..
Take your coffee and see ya later.

Reactions: Jude6

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.27Preview.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.27 Preview!

PC (174MB): - - - -
Mac (177MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
Ive been a member on this forum for awhile and followed this thread a lot. never really said anything but uh.
I fucking love this game, thank you so much for posting.

Reactions: Swampfire25
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes