Jun 8, 2017
So just got to end of the content for the latest build. It was my first time playing this game and I went the “bad girl” route. The art is pretty good with tons of pretty interesting scenes touching on some fetishes. It started off pretty hot but after awhile it turned into a interactive case study on how a person’s life can change depending on the company they keep or a few bad decisions.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
What are the conditions for getting Dave and Jessica together? Or the console command for it since I cant seem to access the dev console anymore?

Windowsigh

Aug 31, 2018
What are the conditions for getting Dave and Jessica together? Or the console command for it since I cant seem to access the dev console anymore?
If you are a good friend to Jessica and Dave, and if Dave and Eva split up you should be able to make it happen. Jessica will mention it and you can encourage her to be open with her feelings for him. He might have to get put into the hospital to throw the two together.

Last edited:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Staying true to the gang still a dead end? Anybody knows?

I've tried with an old save and the game ends just like when you betray Enrico and get shot.

othello

May 30, 2017
Dont betray Enrico, only way the gang path continues
That's definitely not right. There are at least two constellations to get rid of Enrico and continue: Eva is in the gang and Ash is friends with her, Eva will then .... ------ Enrico is about to shoot but he falls down because he was hit by .... ------ Find out for yourself what exactly happened and who did it. And don't ask me how I got to these scenes.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
So i've gone through to the end of full good girl, full bad girl, and mostly bad girl but staying nice to friends/dad and not joining the gang or leaving Eric.

I can say that full good girl is the most boring cause you don't get many scenes.

Full bad girl Ashley just becomes a total bitch.

Going mostly bad girl (45~50) while keeping good girl stats at around 15~20 is a nice middle ground as Ashley still fucks everyone but can stay nice to friends like Eva, Jessica, Iris etc. Also since Ashley went with the open relationship Eric doesn't come back with the new rugged look like my other two saves.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes