Nathaniol

Jan 7, 2019
i dont know if this is rly bimbo but never had that ending, got her late bad in club with that chinese and jacob and after that she met him a few times, loving his dick and betraying dave and at the end she is wearing a fuking nice corsage and it looks like there is some stuff missing

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I have to break up with eric to be jessicas girlfriend right? I didnt broke up with him when he went to somalia, do I have another chance to break up later in the game? Loving the game btw

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
other game same this?
Do you mean other games that are like this one. If so, here are some threads where people asked the same question.

https://f95zone.to/threads/games-similar-to-good-girl-gone-bad.4443/
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-like-good-girl-gone-bad.14575/
Also check out
https://f95zone.to/threads/kendras-world-v0-5-part-2-deamoness.3685/

The dev of this game is a girl (like Evakiss). And you can see that in the dialogues. The female protagonist is fine with her sexuality. It's quite refreshing.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
So in all my play throughs, I've only seen Bully Eve option once and didn't take it because I was going a different route. How to you start it? It's the only thing I haven't done yet in this game before the 0.30 Preview update

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
So I tried the "Jess grilfriend route" but I couldn't get it (I didn't get the 241Jes event) though I had what it requires in the walkthrough:
- I did Jes3
- I wear the sexy outfit
- I am not engaged with any other character
- Concerning the good points I did 42JR and 81RJs
You should be wearing the 'good' outfit, all the other boxes you ticked seem fine.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
You should be wearing the 'good' outfit, all the other boxes you ticked seem fine.
Yeah keep yourself more good then bad I didn't even have sex with other people and went out of my way to flatter or compliment her as much as possible
Thanks for your answers but even with the good outfit I can't get it.(I already got it with other gameplays but wanted to try some very specific paths now).

I think you must have an high amount of good points too and I would like to know how much...

Reactions: Alice Bunny

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for your answers but even with the good outfit I can't get it.(I already got it with other gameplays but wanted to try some very specific paths now).

I think you must have an high amount of good points too and I would like to know how much...
By the time Jess confessed in my playthrough I had 29 good girl points, and 12 bad girl points.

EDIT: Did you let her cheat off of you at the beginning? That might mean something even if it costs a good girl point.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
By the time Jess confessed in my playthrough I had 29 good girl points, and 12 bad girl points.

EDIT: Did you let her cheat off of you at the beginning? That might mean something even if it costs a good girl point.
Yeah I did that too. I think I have too much bad points or I trigger something I shouldn't...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah. I wonder if this pic is one from the sugar daddy route or from the other route.?
It should be the scene that was missing from the v27 when, on the Bad Daddy route, Ashley to celebrate Arthur's 50th birthday decided not to share his sugardaddy with anyone else.
I think a bit of BDSM is just what Arthur wanted as a gift...

Reactions: spenk
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes