rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I really love this game. Can anyone recommend me a game similar to this one with a female protagonist and a good story?
Just two pages back ...

Do you mean other games that are like this one. If so, here are some threads where people asked the same question.

https://f95zone.to/threads/games-similar-to-good-girl-gone-bad.4443/
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-like-good-girl-gone-bad.14575/
But maybe the right answer is: there are none quite like it.
Some games come close in some ways, but that's the extent you can get.
If you're looking for the good female protagonist gone bad angle, I'd say your best bet are Life Choices or Girl Life/Provincal, though all of these games have the drawback of being massive grindfests.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I know this sorta thing gets proof read and fixed, especially this being a preview version, but I had to comment on it, as it kinda made me chuckle a bit.

It said the line: "You already told us you're dating a girl...."
Then immediately said: "So, how does your boyfriend feel...."

And I know the devs read these comments and in case they don't catch it when proof reading later, they may see this. lol
Still...it was pretty funny to see.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Yeah but thats a trans honestly. I would like a female domination, I would like Eva to humilliate Ashley since the story makes it love each other. Also Jessica would be nice, Natasha tho :love:

• Love
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
But maybe the right answer is: there are none quite like it.
Some games come close in some ways, but that's the extent you can get.
If you're looking for the good female protagonist gone bad angle, I'd say your best bet are Life Choices or Girl Life/Provincal, though all of these games have the drawback of being massive grindfests.
Yes... most games are written very poorly. Most female characters are written as complete morons. even going the baddest route, Ash still has coherent motives as misguided as they are.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Despite the time spend from the last version, i think we have to admit Eva Kiss created one of the best adult games ever, not only because of the quality of Ashleys story, but also because she did a hard work on it, with monthly objectives and our satisfaction (generally). I became a member of this forum a year ago with the 0.19 version, and this is the only one in F95zone with such credibility !

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Despite the time spend from the last version, i think we have to admit Eva Kiss created one of the best adult games ever, not only because of the quality of Ashleys story, but also because she did a hard work on it, with monthly objectives and our satisfaction (generally). I became a member of this forum a year ago with the 0.19 version, and this is the only one in F95zone with such credibility !
Yeah man, when I first saw the art and people were saying that the sex scenes were not animated I almost gave up on the game before even playing it. But I downloaded and realized it is a fucking great game, probably one of the best i have ever seen on this website. I got used to the art style, the protagonist is very well written, the story is well written and all the routes you can take on is very good. Overall, it is a great fucking game indeed.

hrmokay

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah but thats a trans honestly. I would like a female domination, I would like Eva to humilliate Ashley since the story makes it love each other. Also Jessica would be nice, Natasha tho :love:
There's a route for Ash to Humiliate Eva. Not in a sexual nature really, more so in a bullying way. Although she does leak a sex tape of Eva.

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
There's a route for Ash to Humiliate Eva. Not in a sexual nature really, more so in a bullying way. Although she does leak a sex tape of Eva.
See, as familiar as I am with certain paths through the game, I've never stumbled on that scene and I wouldn't instinctively know what to do to get there. That's pretty great.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Concerning "Jess's girlfriend route" I got an issue to achieve it on my last gameplay. (Btw thanks again dundun for your walkthroughs and your work on it!).

So I tried the "Jess grilfriend route" but I couldn't get it (I didn't get the 241Jes event) though I had what it requires in the walkthrough:
- I did Jes3
- I wear the sexy outfit
- I am not engaged with any other character
- Concerning the good points I did 42JR and 81RJs

dundun Considering that, the "Jess's girlfriend route" might require JesG3+ or depend on another condition?
It requires JesG2+ and you have to wear the good outfit. You don't need any amount of good points at all (well, besides the ones you need to keep the good outfit)

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes