Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Maybe before writting things impliying the developer is lazy or lost motivation remember that usually even those "small updates" take several days/weeks to code? :cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trash talking from a couch is easy....(n)
Getting up from your bed every day also entails effort.

When your updates reduce their size and quality drastically we know that something is happening. No doubt about that. Something has changed. Talking about loss of motivation is completely justified because that is the reason why most of these projects never end. With every update, the next is harder and harder because the game gets bigger and more complex.

In fact I'd say that most of us are being pretty empathetic and understanding. Maybe the problem is with people that are not capable of enduring criticism, however logical and coherent it may be. I do not know if you are one of them but for your comment it would seem like it.

Eva should rest and let a few months before the next update. Even one year. Keep monthly updates is hard and obviously the project is taking its toll.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
That plus if you are a buck patron and wait more between 2 weeks and a month for the update when it says in the tier you have the version a week after...

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
That's Iris. No relationship with her at all. There is some content, but not a lot really. Not sure how long "a long time ago" is for you. She can come to a big party that becomes an orgy, you can see her hook up with Doug (guy Iris introduces you to right after Eric leaves for Africa), IIRC there's a scene where you and her dad so some messed up stuff with her, and there might be one or two others I'm forgetting. But really there isn't too much with her, she's probably the least used of all the characters.
A shame :( she was my favourite character and I was hoping that she'd become more important. :unsure: a long time ago would be v0.4-v0.9. I wish the changelog wasn't deleted from the op. Thanks for answering though.

If I recall correctly there's also a librarian or book store attendant girl. Does she have content?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's Iris. No relationship with her at all. There is some content, but not a lot really. Not sure how long "a long time ago" is for you. She can come to a big party that becomes an orgy, you can see her hook up with Doug (guy Iris introduces you to right after Eric leaves for Africa), IIRC there's a scene where you and her dad so some messed up stuff with her, and there might be one or two others I'm forgetting. But really there isn't too much with her, she's probably the least used of all the characters.
only other scene with her that i know of is shes one of the "no dick" option for a threesome on the Eva Lesbian path

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Why so you think this update is short? There are 4 scenes in it and about 7300 lines of code, thats about as big as most updates. While there are normally 5 scenes this update has 2 scenes with multiple characters (one even with 2 possible choices). If you add up the possible combinations you get 1+3+2+6=12 different possible scenes.
I think these multiple scenes are the problem because they are getting boring, there is really nothing new, just Ashley having sex with people she had sex with a dozen times already. As they have to make sense for different characters they can't show anything special. They are also rather short because of the extra work to add different characters. The reason for them I guess are the complaints about not getting enough scenes in specific playthroughs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why so you think this update is short? There are 4 scenes in it and about 7300 lines of code, thats about as big as most updates. While there are normally 5 scenes this update has 2 scenes with multiple characters (one even with 2 possible choices). If you add up the possible combinations you get 1+3+2+6=12 different possible scenes.
I think these multiple scenes are the problem because they are getting boring, there is really nothing new, just Ashley having sex with people she had sex with a dozen times already. As they have to make sense for different characters they can't show anything special. They are also rather short because of the extra work to add different characters. The reason for them I guess are the complaints about not getting enough scenes in specific playthroughs.
Because some people love complaining just for the sake of complaining.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
A shame :( she was my favourite character and I was hoping that she'd become more important. :unsure: a long time ago would be v0.4-v0.9. I wish the changelog wasn't deleted from the op. Thanks for answering though.

If I recall correctly there's also a librarian or book store attendant girl. Does she have content?
Agreed, I always thought Iris would become pretty important and there has been some hints and dialogue towards doing more with her but it still hasn't really gone anywhere.

There is actually content with the book store girl, Natalie, in fact I'd say there's more with her than with Iris lol. You never really get into a relationship with her, but you can have a number of encounters with her. Let's just say she's always down for a threesome :)

Reactions: T800 and juanito

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I just think that it's time to do some big steps for Ashley's future. I mean, last few updates were small, almost no storyline, just sex scenes. I understand that game has a lot of routes and sex content in each route swallows a lot of time. So mb less sex content and more story content?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
i love this game but the latest update hasn't done it for me. i understand that the story gets more complex as it's reaching it's ending with all the amazing routes you can go, but it seems we're reaching the narrow part of the bottle and all those paths end up in the same handfull of routes. maybe i wasn't being realistic with my expectations but i still absolutely love this game and always be in awe on the work of evakiss.

salatara

Feb 27, 2017
I downloaded the 0.29 alpha version and when I use my old saves (from 0.28) it ends right where 0.28. version ended. Does anyone know why and how can I repair that?

p.s. thanks in advance and sorry for bad english ;)

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes