Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I would love a "cuck Eric with Jasmine" option at some point.

Also a way to make Ash+Eva+Bad!Jess an ongoing threesome.
I expressed earlier in this thread that I'd like to see Eva's hate for Jess put to rest via a threesome with her and Ash.
It would feel like a satisfying conclusion to her character arc, at least I feel it would.

Reactions: tonicase24

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Ash+Eva+Jess, it can happens after you move out from Dad's house
Just as a one time scene though as far as I know. I want to be able to have it be supported as a relationship option.

Poly support in general would be good actually though I imagine way too much work.

I also want to be able to make Mom/Dad/Ash happen now that I have confirmed it is possible to nail them both in one game :)

VaCR

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, folks, can anybody help me with an error I get while playing the game? Previously, I skipped this error window succesfully, but now it causes the infinite loop of the same error in the event at Ethan house, after Ash inhales her dope. I had tried to use save editor online for checking the "fame" value and noticed that the saves that I have been constantly copying from older versions to newer ones don't even have "fame" string compared with newer I made meantime for comparison. As I understood any save editor can't add this fame string into another save, so what should I do? I don't want to restart the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes