Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
By the way, does someone know how many months takes the developer to add new content? Are he still working on this game or...?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I dont understand how to keep meeting with shemale. I've tried so many times and still cannot do it if im not going full bad route.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
I dont understand how to keep meeting with shemale. I've tried so many times and still cannot do it if im not going full bad route.
Don't yell at her when you meet her and don't tell Jack to talk to her. Then "go to gym" instead of "study" when you get that option, and "go for massage". After that, it's all self-starting. You can do it with literally 0 bad points (until you get one when you choose "go for another massage").

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Thanx for sharing, but... is so complete the became too complex... you have to go back and forth, there and back again across the guide. Would you make a simple one with each path? I mean "if you want to fuck Iris, follow the steps..."
Unfortunately it's often not simple. While Iris is actually really simple there are 2 paths, one with Tyrone one with Arthur. As for going back and forth, everything with an underline and gray background is a link, you can just jump there. And you can return from there with ALT-Left.

Reactions: Roderick2

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, I'm really confused at this point. My goal is to have a threesome with Eva and Dave (or at least have them both for Ash to play with without threesome) but I just can't get this. Is it possible or am I wasting my time here?
1) I play as a good but sexy Ash in open relationship with Eric.
2) Ash had sex with good Eva (I don't want her to be a crazy cheating whore), with Jessika (reformed now) and had a threesome with Nat and her boyfriend. Didn't pursue other males. Also has feelings for Dave.
3) No tattoos or piercings, no drugs.

I tried picking "Fall for Dave" route but it doesn't seem to work for me. First, when he wins the contest and asks Ash to join them with Eva at the dinner (I assumed it's a way to have a threesome), the only option is to decline. Ash also leaves after the drawing session when Dave is healed. It just always gets to a dead end. I also picked "Just a friend" route but they just stop interacting altogether. I even tried breaking up with Eric to see if it made a difference. It let me strike a daring pose for Dave and kiss him after a drawing session but he turned it down.
Ash went lesbian with good Eva and told her to stay as she is (otherwise she cheats on Dave). I just don't know how to celebrate with her and Dave after he wins the contest as they ask Ash to join for dinner but for some reason I always refuse. If I'm overly affectionate with her, she goes completely lesbian over Ashley and dumps Dave to become girlfriends so I ignored her a bit and she's cool to be fuck buddies but I just don't seem to have an option for a threesome.

Also, why does Eric always end up dead in my playthroughs? What am I doing wrong?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
My goal is to have a threesome with Eva and Dave
1) I play as a good but sexy Ash in open relationship with Eric.
2) Ash had sex with good Eva (I don't want her to be a crazy cheating whore), with Jessika (reformed now) and had a threesome with Nat and her boyfriend. Didn't pursue other males. Also has feelings for Dave.
Also, why does Eric always end up dead in my playthroughs? What am I doing wrong?
That's your problem right there. To get the threesome Eva must become bad and then reform and you must break up with Eric.
A good Eva will not break up with Dave so you can never get him for yourself.
Also, don't worry about Eric. He always
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dies.

Last edited:
Reactions: imbatshit452

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Also, don't worry about Eric. He always dies.
Not true. One time I was skipping through everything and somehow he called after the attack and then he came back. I remember I was cucking him during skype sessions but didn't actually have sex on the side and Dave ended up in a coma. But I still don't know what is the factor that decided whether he lives or dies.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Not true. One time I was skipping through everything and somehow he called after the attack and then he came back. I remember I was cucking him during skype sessions but didn't actually have sex on the side and Dave ended up in a coma. But I still don't know what is the factor that decided whether he lives or dies.
I got it by keeping an open relationship and having sex with that stupid football player that Iris send you. Then in the skype sessions with Eric I spoke high about that guy, Eric gets upset when he understands how active Ash becomes and decides to return just before the attack occurs.

I think that you can get the same result with Wilson but I am not sure.

Basically he decides to return to prevent more guys from fucking Ash in my opinion.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
If you have an open relationship and keep Eric as your boyfriend, he doesn't "die". (Note that AFAIK he never actually dies dies, just "dies").

I have no option to speak with Jack about Jasmine and no option about massage... hmm..
When you go to the bar with Iris, Eva, Jack and Tyrone, Jack asks if he should speak to Eva. You should say no.
Later, when you choose to go to the gym instead of studying, you should get "talk to Jack / ignore Jack" as a choice when you are in the pool. I don't think your selection matters here; the next choice should be "go for a massage / leave". Go for a massage and get your lady parts fondled, and then all the Jasmine goodness (by which i mean her meaty cock) will be yours.

Reactions: Higurashika
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes