Mormont

Nov 30, 2018
I don't find the land whale attractive at all, but I would like a scene where ash hate fucks her with a strap on. I'd start off with Ash's boss pretending to seduce land whale and eventually get's her in her office and then bam! Ash locks the door and fucks land whale in the ass with a strap on.
Thanks for that image I can't unsee it now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zariaswell

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Stupid question that I know has probably already been asked.

During the scene where Ashley goes shopping for a bikini with (I think Jessica) and you can take the choice between the sexier one and the more modest one, how exactly do you get the sexier one or can you even get it? I have tried getting it multiple times, dropping a lot of points into Evil and I can never seem to pick it. It's always the more modest one.

Any help would be appreciated.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
having played this last update.eve needs a submissive tattoo..that says i belong to mistress ashly ..or maybe just lesbo slut..or sub bitch..i hope you get to mark her..sense she will do anything for ashly.it would be cool what do you all think?

Reactions: dbp5ca

thamaverick

Sep 19, 2017
Stupid question that I know has probably already been asked.

During the scene where Ashley goes shopping for a bikini with (I think Jessica) and you can take the choice between the sexier one and the more modest one, how exactly do you get the sexier one or can you even get it? I have tried getting it multiple times, dropping a lot of points into Evil and I can never seem to pick it. It's always the more modest one.

Any help would be appreciated.
You need 10+ Bad points to get the black bikini.

alicerabbit01

Aug 15, 2017
I can get to 7 evil choices are
Jack is hot
Sometimes I think I could do better
Buy the dress
Tell Jack you can meet up
Call Arthur daddy and tell me more
Them fuck hard and say fuck your dad
Then send Jack a sexy pick ask for one back and say wow
Then open your legs then when Jack and eva talk alone there should be a red option that says (you want to fuck him don't you) that always for me has stopped eva from coming

Last edited:
Reactions: Killerqueen21

Carez

Jul 20, 2017
The changelog says there is a date with Jack in the last version but I can't seem to get it with Ashley in love (or lust) with him. Anyone managed it?

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
This is my scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v28. Hope it helps :)
Thanx for sharing, but... is so complete the became too complex... you have to go back and forth, there and back again across the guide. Would you make a simple one with each path? I mean "if you want to fuck Iris, follow the steps..."

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
-NEVERMIND, FOUND IT-
Does anyone by chance know why older saves aren't showing up at all in the save directory?
Even after i redo the saves on an older version, they still don't show up.

Last edited:

haharekt

Sep 15, 2017
Why isn't there an incest tag on this? You can have sex with your father and you can trick a girl into having sex with her father. It's not an emphasis, but it's definitely present.

Reactions: bosa43

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
The changelog says there is a date with Jack in the last version but I can't seem to get it with Ashley in love (or lust) with him. Anyone managed it?
I did it. I was good but I am almost sure that you could get it being evil too. I used the scene guide in this website and looked at "jack loves you", trying to hit the right choice to trap him in my web. I looked at "jack is your boyfriend" or however is written and tried to fulfill the conditions. I tried to get fame (I think you need about 5 points, take a look at the guide) and voilá. I am not sure if you need to be single (being jack the way he is) but I was anyway. Now, if you want to get his job you need to not being working for ryan or not being at the college. I lost that chance because I had both of them and I didn't got the choice to drop anything.

I find pretty interesting how jack is in fact quite a decent guy. I actually liked him a lot when he got in love with Ash. I usually despised him in every run. You can't judge any character so easily in this game...

Reactions: lialialia202020
4.80 star(s) 139 Votes