Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
I must say that I love the good path in this game even if I am the only one who does. Yes, it could look "boring" but the main character's reasonings are much more realistics and to me, more interesting. It makes more sense to help Jessica with her addiction, or even getting in love later in the game with Eva or Dave. In my opinion, the full good path (or almost full good) and the full bad path are the most solid ways to play from a narrative point of view.

And when you are playing full good path, every time you make something "not so good" it has more weight, more interest than just fucking everyone every time.

The full bad path is quite interesting too but in my opinion, it's not for the sex but for how low Ashley can get. When she sabotages the relationship between Eva and Dave just to fuck Dave, breaking Eva's heart or when she breaks the head of the landwhale out of pure rage... being shot in the end was almost the perfect ending for me, honestly, it was the only way to maintain the narrative crescendo.

Have I said how much I love this game? Yeah. Love it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Scenes you might have missed (10)

This one might be tricky to get. If you have a reformed Eva save her relationship with Dave and Ashley is no longer dating Eric, she will invite her into a drawing session and possible threesome with Dave. This way Eva expects to make it up to her boyfriend for all the stuff she pulled with him! And is you are on this path, you'll get some more hot content in v0.29....

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

This one might be tricky to get. If you have a reformed Eva save her relationship with Dave and Ashley is no longer dating Eric, she will invite her into a drawing session and possible threesome with Dave. This way Eva expects to make it up to her boyfriend for all the stuff she pulled with him! And is you are on this path, you'll get some more hot content in v0.29....
Damn, I want to get this scene

Reactions: mav2099

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

It just shows how many different paths this great game has.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.29Preview.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Is thing game gonna end on 0.30? That would be great, better to end it on a high note than keep on milking it until its dry.
Eva has said that she plans on v0.30 being the last update. Of course, there might still be 1-2 extra updates if needed.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Eva has said that she plans on v0.30 being the last update. Of course, there might still be 1-2 extra updates if needed.
I really hope that she will be able to finish all open arcs. The arc about jack vs his brother and tyrone looks really interesting, and the arc about the gang. I really want to see a decent end to this game.

It really deserves it.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes